Pro Wrestling Only

Arisa Nakajima

Dylan Waco

Good as a rookie with a good cool-stuff-per-minute ratio (which is what you want from a young overactive japanese girl worker), but her post-injury, pushed as company ace current run I don't like at all. It represents all the bad aspects of the style for me - excess combined with bad execution. Didn't even like her matches against Kana who had developed into a near superworker at that point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Since the jump from JWP to SEAdLINNNG, she's started to stack the resume of great matches and for the last two years, she could be considered the best women's wrestler on the planet. The tag work with her and Tsukasa Fujimoto as Best Friends is amazing and the singles work just consistent every time she steps in the ring.

Will probably work in her into my low end top 100 but if she keeps up the pace, she will rise.

Arguably the best current in-ring women's wrestler in the world and has been in the past as well. I think she's got a hell of a case and agree with the sentiment that she could rise. She has both longevity and skill as well as match output to make her worthy as a candidate. Highly recommend her to anyone unfamiliar with Japanese women's wrestling. 

• 2 weeks later...

again, i was only really impressed by her starting last year, but here's the stuff from 2020 I dug, all from seadling 

vs Yoshiko - Passion Accelerates

vs ASUKA - Delivered to You

vs Yoshiko - Closer to You

with Tsukasa Fujimoto & Rina Yamashita vs Hiroyo Matsumoto, Yuu, & Ayame Sasamura - In Love with D

with Tsukasa Fujimoto vs Yoshiko & Hiroyo Matsumoto - Seadlinnng: 5th Anniversary

with Tsukasa Fujimoto vs Yuu & Ayame Sasamura - Grow Together

with Tsukasa Fujimoto vs Yoshiko & Sareee - Shin-Kiba NIGHT

vs. Kana - 8/18/13 & 12/15/13 

vs. Kyoko Kimura - 4/20/14 & 10/9/16

vs. Hikaru Shida - 7/11/15

w/ Tsukasa Fujimoto vs. Misaki Ohata & Ryo Mizunami - 12/31/15

w/ Tsukasa Fujimoto vs. Nanae Takahashi & Yoshiko - 7/24/16

vs. Yoshiko - 10/16/16

vs. Nanae Takahashi - 1/26/17

w/ Tsukasa Fujimoto vs. Hiroyo Matsumoto & Misaki Ohata - 2/9/18

vs. Misaki Ohata - 2/12/18

vs. Mei Hoshizuki - 5/12/19

vs. Ayame Sasamura - 10/6/19

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2021 at 1:49 PM, DylanZero said:

Arguably the best current in-ring women's wrestler in the world and has been in the past as well. I think she's got a hell of a case and agree with the sentiment that she could rise. She has both longevity and skill as well as match output to make her worthy as a candidate. Highly recommend her to anyone unfamiliar with Japanese women's wrestling. 

I've really begun dipping my toes into 2010s Joshi lately and I've only seen 3 of her matches but Nakajima has stood out in a big way. I'm really looking forward to checking out more. 

Thanks to @donsem43 and @Reel for bringing the recommendations!