Pro Wrestling Only

Scott Lost

Dylan Waco

Scott Lost was the best all around worker of the PWG 6 and most of the early 2000s socal indy scene. In a time when a lot of wrestlers were trying to see who could hit crazier and crazier spots as fast as possible Lost knew to keep everything with in reason and make it mean more by doing less, not because he couldn't keep up but because he was The Professional. a cliche nickname you may think was just a reference to a hit man from a 1990s French film, in this case it actually typified the man not just in-ring but holistically. Lost was always crisp with a level of focus and mindfulness rarely seen at all let alone on the indies,Lost made everything count from bell to bell.He had very few matches you could call bad and almost none where you could say it was his fault they were that way.

He spent most of his career from the very beginning in tags most often with Joey Ryan, Chris Bosh, and Scorpio Sky wherein he always filled his role perfectly as a cocky prick, lovable underdog, silent assassin, or joking around with one liners mid-match. For singles work Lost had down right great matches with Alex Shelley, Joey Ryan, Scorpio Sky, Davey Richards, Shingo, and Bryan Danielson even with world class talent he never seemed out of place or like he was being carried he was always right there with them and at times even outshining them.

Scott Lost's biggest doubter of his career over all may have been himself, I've heard it said having a plan B is just setting yourself up for failure. Lost had decide early on that he would wrestle until he was 30 and maybe that was always in the back of his mind keeping him from really working to move himself forward to bigger thing in the wrestling world.

^ That's as good of a rundown for Lost as you'll find. I've always enjoyed the guy and stood out to me as probably the best worker of the PWG 6, at least from early PWG, but someone that I can't even begin to find room for on my list. Top 100 indie workers, sure. But not a list this grand.