Pro Wrestling Only

Tiger Dalibar Singh

Dylan Waco

The last of the Brit guys who I will nominate. He was someone I stumbled onto because he worked a lot of the other guys I was watching. The first time I saw him was against Pat Roach I think and I thought "man this guy looks good, I wonder if Roach is just dragging him to something good." Then I saw him against Rudge and he was just as good, having what I think was one of Rudge's four or five best matches. Then I saw him against Ray Steele and I'll be damned if he was good there too. The guy does not necessarily have the look of someone you expect to be a crafty and capable grappler, but he actual is. I'm not sure if he would hold up to more scrutiny, but against the best big men he came across as someone on their level. There may not be a ton more on YouTube to help him or hurt him (I haven't checked), but I wanted to leave the window open for him on my list because I've been so impressed with him so far.

fwiw, I think it's actually Dalbir Singh. They mistyped it on television all the time and Brian Crabtree would constantly mispronounce his name.

Anyway, Singh swings between great stuff with Roach/Rudge/Steele/Roberts to some of the most insanely boring stuff you'll ever see. His match with Bret Hart is a contender for the most boring WoS bout of all-time, IMO. I know the poster here, PeteF3, thinks he is a Randy Orton-esque black hole when it comes to charisma and called him the most boring of the WoS workers. I liked him enough that I sought out everything he has on tape. From memory, his run as champ was a bit of a disappointment and he had weight issues toward the end of his TV run, but he's a guy who had plenty of good matches. Check out the Regal bout from Sun City to see him working outside of the UK.