Pro Wrestling Only

Biff Busick

Dylan Waco

• 5 years later...

Not sure how seriously I'm going to be considering him at the moment but he is someone who I view as possibly having time on his side. Granted these next five years are likely going to be dwelling in WWE.

His not nearly long enough run on the indies featured him being the Ace of Beyond Wrestling and forcing PWG's hand into delivering one of the most satisfying indie trios matches of the 2010s with him and Super Dragon on opposite sides. Someone where I feel like I really need to fill in all the gaps to see if he has a shot

• 1 year later...

He is someone who's stock is helped by his Indy return, he was always good in limited opportunities in the WWE, but he is back in main events. The Moxley and Slade matches are highlights with both being super gory and hard hitting, I also really dug his match with Alec Price which was sort of a torch passing to a new Boston indy star. He feels like a guy primed to go on a big run and move on to people's list 

• 1 month later...

BIFF RULES! He makes my list, probably past 80 and might even be further down than that, but he has to be on there. There is not a modern indie guy better at producing the style of wrestling that I love to watch; stiff, angry, fast-paced, and technically sound. Biff is the human embodiment of that. His BEYOND ace run is magnificent, the series with Eddie Edwards is legitimately great long-term storytelling from an indie promotion without weekly TV. The touring matches with Thatcher, Gulak, and Mike Bailey all deliver consistently. His NXT work produced some great enhancement fights and a personal favorite tag of mine, Lorcan/Burch vs Undisputed Era from Takeover: Chicago II. His return to the indies with the Jon Moxley match and the Slade match from BEYOND are also giving him a good shot to make my WOTY list for 2022. A great career and my type of guy.