Pro Wrestling Only

Drew Gulak

Dylan Waco

• 5 years later...

If Gulak was having the run of matches he is currently having on Main Event on a WCW C show in 1992 instead of modern WWE, he'd be on a lot more lists and I wouldn't be the first person posting in this thread. 

I need a deep dive in his indie run, but I've been loving his WWE run. He's one of these guys that does everything he can with whatever they gave to him, be a four minutes match with Cesaro at WM kickoff, comedy stuff in a dead Cruiserweight division, etc. He has delivered in a big way when giving the chance (Bryan, Thatcher, ZSJ...) so yeah, these next five years will be crucial for him. He could make my list easily.

Gulak already has a pretty damn good resume. He definitely has a good shot for me as far as modern candidates go. Back when I had a FloSlam subscription him and the Catch Point guys were matches I'd never skip on any random show I'd throw on. I went on a deep dive of his other indie stuff around that time as well and was never disappointed no matter where he worked or what opponent he was up against.

• 1 year later...