Pro Wrestling Only

Judy Martin

Dylan Waco

Sneaky good for the time. In fact, going back through the late 70's/early 80's AJW stuff showed Martin could go with the best Japan had to offer early in her career. The JBA stuff was fun, and if you think about her work across the first 10 years of her career, it's probably a bit underrated. If I had to rank every one of the nominees on this list, I might actually put her in the top half.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/9/2022 at 8:34 PM, Grimmas said:

The problem with Martin for me is not her fault, but her competition. The JBA series rules, but she is really lacking in opponents for the majority of her career. Sadly. Would love for a lot of recs though.

Outside the Jumping Bomb Angels this is completely accurate, I feel the same way about her.

She's certainly hurt by lack of footage. I don't know how much we have, and I haven't seen any of it if it exists, but her 80s AJW foreign heel stuff seems to be the place to look. Is she on the Houston footage? I don't remember.

Anyway, vs Desiree Peterson - Boston Garden 6/22/85 rules.