Donald Trump: The Art of the Draw

tim

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The contest ended in controversy with some of the audience chanting 'bullshit' and others cheering. Miz Girl, Black Guy with Glasses at Mania, and other well known reactions were expressed and felt across the country. Jill Stein wanted the refs to review the footage--but it all checked out. HHH has just pinned Booker T at WM19.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Trump called James Comey a "showboat" and a "grandstander" as part of his rationale for firing him. We've reached the point where the President of the United States is explaining his actions by quoting Randy Savage promos.

What's even more ridiculous is that the biggest showboat and grandstander on the fucking planet thinks being a showboat & grandstander is cause enough to be fired.

• 3 weeks later...

Of all the Trump related news I've...freebased?, this article about Linda probably made me the least angry since....I dunno, time no longer exists as it once did. Then I got to the last sentence and I'm back to

e3de6d01672c80eb911687827a3fd98a9aa08387

But anyway. Linda has kept a low profile thus far which is definitely a positive in this day and age.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/06/linda-mcmahon-complains-of-white-house-bottleneck-239164

I thought I had lost my capacity to be shocked after the last two years, but I am flabbergasted that the Rock is being treated as a serious presidential candidate. I just can't buy into the notion of taking a Stone Cold Stunner being a qualification for elected office.

It would depend on his running mate. If it was Kate McKinon or Neil Degrasse Tyson, I'd be all in. Short of that

s_9635_CDBMaVDr4JeFV3b3UHhtnM3n7xjx5tTru

• 4 weeks later...