Pro Wrestling Only

Donald Trump: The Art of the Draw

tim

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gif was created by a guy on Reddit named HanAssholeSolo. As you can imagine, he's quite the character.

https://twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/881696975179087872/

Honestly, though, I don't see why people are flipping out over this. It's not like there's any norms of decency or decorum left to preserve.

The reaction has been twofold:

1. The president thinking he pwn3d CNN by tweeting a meme.

2. The argument that he's inciting violence against CNN employees.

I can see both arguments for #2. One is "it's a fucking wrestling GIF" but since people at CNN are getting death threats and I can't put myself in the shoes of the various friends I have there, I totally get why it's freaking people out.

I have to admit it's funny, that considering Vince's animosity towards Ted Turner, the thing that gets him the most attention in years is the CNN logo super-imposed over his face.

I thought the most funny thing was that in the gif Trump is beating up the husband of one of his cabinet members or alternatively that he is beating up his number two donor.

So...this GIF/clip was around before 2 weeks ago, right? Everyone is tracing it to that one Reddit post 2 weeks ago, but I'm fairly sure I saw it both on wrestling sites and in mainstream news comment sections months ago. No idea how to prove it, though.

Trump MAGA

Love seeing CNN embarrass themselves.

Hope Andrew Kaczyinski, Donnie O Sullivan and everyone involved in that debacle get doxxed in return.

Can't you at least add something constructive?

CNN didn't dox anyone. I have friends who work there while the company is being besieged with death threats. Come live in the real world.

I guess that makes Jared Kushner Lance. When does Donald cut a promo disowning him?

The moment it suits him. Or when he pardons him? "I pardon you from Treason and divorce you from my daughter. Happy and sad!"

Although, I maintain Trump is Russo.

Ivanka is Jeff Jarrett

Don & Eric are the Harris Twins

Jared is Lance Storm (Jared will trash him from a prison cell and Trump will be like "I gave him the biggest push of his career, no charisma, can't talk, SAD.")

I like them best as the Von Erichs, only no one gets to play Kevin.

I don't like it because the Von Erich's had great matches. :)

But I kinda like it because that makes the next logical step that the Dems are the Freebirds. Michael Hayes is Bernie Sanders?

By this logic, Killer Khan is James Comey.

I like them best as the Von Erichs, only no one gets to play Kevin.

I don't like it because the Von Erich's had great matches. :)

But I kinda like it because that makes the next logical step that the Dems are the Freebirds. Michael Hayes is Bernie Sanders?

Next logical step is the conclusion. Minus the Parade of Champions, obviously. Too dark? Nah, I didn't think so either.