Pro Wrestling Only

Donald Trump: The Art of the Draw

tim

If he wasn't such an obvious heel, I'd use today to compare Trump to Sting as a stupid babyface. Two years ago his new press secretary, Anthony Scaramucci, who once complained about Obama picking on poor widdle ol hedge fund managers, called Trump "anti American" and a "hack politician" who "would probably make Elizabeth Warren his VP nomination" and would be "president of the bully association."

Today he called Trump a "genuinely wonderful human being" with "good karma."

Which made me have to look up the words "genuinely, wonderful, human being, good and karma" to make sure I haven't been using them incorrectly my entire life. I know when I was first learning to talk my older sister would do things like point at a table and say "kitty." But I thought I was past the point of not knowing the simple words.

I smell burning toast.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scaramucci isn't Russo - because he's not running things.

But the damage he's doing in just a matter of days reminds me of the TNA thread that talks about how Russo managed to destroy anything good that TNA had going in 2006-07 -- in about 4 weeks.

That doesn't quite work, though, because this is more of a dumpster fire. There's gotta be something from WCW 1999-2000 that fits Scaramucci's actions.

The Mooch is Ultimate Warrior in WCW. When Donald Hogan looks in the mirror he sees The Warrior/The Mooch.

Because his brain broke.

And its been such a disaster so quickly, even for this administration/that company, the plug will end up getting pulled quickly. Its just a matter of how many people get taken out by Mooch's trap door.

That New Yorker interview was Mooch raising his eyebrow to give the signal to kick Faareibus out of the Nation of Trumpination.

I really want him to start a press briefing with "THE MOOCH SAYS KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE", and from what we've seen from him so far there's a nonzero chance he might actually do it.

• 2 weeks later...