Photo

What did you learn about your fandom from GWE?

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 Microstatistics

Microstatistics
  • Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:40 AM

Hey, you know what? We should make another (different) list, guys. Has one year been long enough to recover from the trauma? Think of all we learned!

The last point is key. A part of me wishes we could do GWE (or something similar or even different) again. I am much better prepared to make a list like that now than I was in 2015/16. Looking back, excluding the Top 7 or so, I don't like the ballot I had submitted at all. In hindsight, say what you will about the process, the final list and people's reactions, I found it to be very informative and it certainly expanded my knowledge of pro wrestling.

#122 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 7900 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:32 PM

Hey, you know what? We should make another (different) list, guys. Has one year been long enough to recover from the trauma? Think of all we learned!

The last point is key. A part of me wishes we could do GWE (or something similar or even different) again. I am much better prepared to make a list like that now than I was in 2015/16. Looking back, excluding the Top 7 or so, I don't like the ballot I had submitted at all. In hindsight, say what you will about the process, the final list and people's reactions, I found it to be very informative and it certainly expanded my knowledge of pro wrestling.

You warmed my heart, thank you!

#123 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43476 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:12 AM

I almost broke my personal no GIF policy to post the one of Homer Simpson disappearing into the bushes here.

#124 Matt D

Matt D

4:40

• Members
  • 10265 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

You can't handle my "Best Hot Tag" poll.

#125 elliott

elliott
  • Members
  • 1328 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 03:09 AM

Matt, who was the best at working on the apron before the hot tag? Isn't that the real question. :)

#126 Matt D

Matt D

4:40

• Members
  • 10265 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:32 AM

Matt, who was the best at working on the apron before the hot tag? Isn't that the real question. :)

WnVgMx.gif

#127 NotJayTabb

NotJayTabb
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:24 AM

Every now and they I come across the spreadsheet I used to make my list and end up having a little re-jig, most recently last Friday (slotting Roman Reigns and Mark Andrews into the 99 and 100 spots). I don't think it's something I can ever be truly 100% happy with, but I've no regrets about doing it, was a really fun project.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users