Pro Wrestling Only

Outrageous real-life heeling it up

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The orchestration of it was what was the real shitshow, though. And it led to the US GP that year having Schumacher reverse the favor for Rubens. The Young Bucks couldn't even pull a move that business-exposing.

Bernie Ecclestone is a heel amongst heels, of course. I'm not going to pretend that I know what Max Mosley's deal really is, he's a tragic figure of upper-class twittery, but Ecclestone, man. I can't think of too many ethnic Jews who've found a way to compliment Adolf Hitler & Saddam Hussein in one interview.

Tangential and then tangentially tangential: Real Life Heel Avery Brundage bringing up the Rhodesia ban from the '72 Olympics in his eulogy to the victims of the Black September massacare. He has all kinds of fascist garbage to use, but it doesn't get much tougher to stomach than that.

Which brings us to the great One Day in September and the truly obscene Ulrich Wegener just yucking it up during his interview segments about the failure of the final rescue attempt at the air base. No self-awareness at all.

Speaking of baseball, Reggie Jackson, Pete Rose and Roger Clemens have to rank up there.

Barry Bonds chose to cheat repeatedly and abundantly because he resented players who he felt were less talented getting greater recognition than him. It doesn't get much more heelish than that.

Speaking of baseball, Reggie Jackson, Pete Rose and Roger Clemens have to rank up there.

Barry Bonds chose to cheat repeatedly and abundantly because he resented players who he felt were less talented getting greater recognition than him. It doesn't get much more heelish than that.

Barry Bonds is not a heel because he took steroids. He is a heel, because he was 100% aware that he was the best baseball player on the planet, and treated everyone around him like they were lesser. Imagine Ric Flair, who didn't sell for anyone. He just beat their ass and strutted around as they laid on the ground beaten and bloodied. Mark McGuire did steroids and no one hates him, they just don't like the fact that he did steroids. People hated Bonds before the steroids, during the steroids, and after the steroids. We just like to use steroids as the reason to keep him out of the hall of fame, when he's the single best baseball player any of us have ever seen. (don't tell anybody, Bonds and A-Rod are the two best baseball player of the last 50 years.)

Kanye's stone cold Steve Austin. Dude's hilarious.

Did you see his instructions to the fashion models?

cK3fndp.jpg

One of the things that is funny about Kanye is that he doesn't seem to have a single person around him to say "Hey, y'know that's a terrible idea", "Isn't that a bit weird?"; so he's like a living embodiment of someone who can just implement any idea he wants no matter how mental.

I think that total lack of self-awareness or perspective would make him a wonderful wrestling character, whether babyface or heel.

Kanye's stone cold Steve Austin. Dude's hilarious.

Did you see his instructions to the fashion models?

cK3fndp.jpg

One of the things that is funny about Kanye is that he doesn't seem to have a single person around him to say "Hey, y'know that's a terrible idea", "Isn't that a bit weird?"; so he's like a living embodiment of someone who can just implement any idea he wants no matter how mental.

I think that total lack of self-awareness or perspective would make him a wonderful wrestling character, whether babyface or heel.

Kanye's biggest strength as an artist is his self awareness. Kanye's biggest weakness as a person is his total lack of self awareness. I don't understand it, but he's seemingly two different people based whether or not he's near a microphone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I remember a Big Brother contestant called Makosi Musambasi being a really big favorite to win BBUK in 2005.. up until she decided to fake being pregnant because Anthony fingered her in the pool and claimed they'd done it. This was after quite a lot of hilarious antics and mind games she played that entire series and it was only, like, Day 36? She went pretty cabin fever (and not in a funny way) in the last two weeks and I really soured on her. One of her big heel things (I'm sure she did this) was to grind on some of the guys and then embarrass them.

God.. she was glorious. In fact that entire series was full of hilarious, obnoxious and disgusting people. Big Brother UK casting was perfect that year.

Another would be Sezer from the next series. He ranged from funny to disturbing. I'm thinking of throwing someone's bowl of cereal away. Them refilling the bowl.. and him throwing it away again. It doesn't help that the person clearly was chosen by casting people because he was a gay Scottish Muslim (iirc?) with clear mental issues. The guy wasn't completely innocent (he was pretty shitty himself) and did rub everyone up the wrong way.. but I did feel the isolation of him from the group was a step to far. Way to far.

From the same series Grace. 2006 was a much different time. That's all I will say.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely. Victor and Jason were fantastic. Big Brother UK Fight Night 2004 is a reality television moment everyone needs to see at least once before they die. I like to imagine how I would act when I watch stuff like that.. and I think I would have reacted exactly the same way as Jason did when he walked in that room that night (his exasperation). I don't think I would be that aggressive though nor would I throw a dinner plate or whatever it was at someones head like Victor did to Emma but..

Jungle Cats > Lip Gloss Bitches. It isn't even close.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ghana's Isaac Dogboe and his father built a fight against Jesse Magdaleno by saying he was going get Mag deported back to Mexico and present the WBO title to Donald Trump. They had their fight last night and Dogboe took Magdaleno's soul.

Rod Salka had America 1st shorts with brick pattern when he quit against a Mexican a few weeks back. Some have said Salka was basically building a name and didn't give a damn whether he lost or not (he's a club fighter) because he has run for an office or something before and was interested in doing it again.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...