Outrageous real-life heeling it up

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 flyonthewall2983

flyonthewall2983
  • Members
  • 2695 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:48 AM

My NPR station has a jam-band/soul/jazz/classic rock show every Sunday night. Last night it started out with a set from Van Morrison. After it was over they talked about the time he essentially fired Bob Dylan's drummer. 

#62 Bierschwale

Bierschwale
  • Members
  • 1118 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 04:00 PM

How about Kanye West for this?

And after an all-time great babyface debut! "Through the Wire" is probably my favorite song of the 2000s.

#63 flyonthewall2983

flyonthewall2983
  • Members
  • 2695 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:09 PM

We could probably fill up a good 5 pages on Chevy Chase.

#64 JerryvonKramer

JerryvonKramer
  • DVDVR 80s Project
  • 11334 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:01 AM

Homewrecker Penguin has got to be up there: http://uk.complex.co...-twitter-reacts

#65 flyonthewall2983

flyonthewall2983
  • Members
  • 2695 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 09:17 PM

The barbs thrown in this election makes that Mike Love speech I posted on the first page sound like Gordon Solie.

#66 van_Fair

van_Fair
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:05 AM

US started their heel turn tonight. Can be complete in 6 months when they hit the Baltic states in the back with a chair to let Russia pin them.

#67 With Coil

With Coil
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:10 AM

I remember a Big Brother contestant called Makosi Musambasi being a really big favorite to win BBUK in 2005.. up until she decided to fake being pregnant because Anthony fingered her in the pool and claimed they'd done it. This was after quite a lot of hilarious antics and mind games she played that entire series and it was only, like, Day 36? She went pretty cabin fever (and not in a funny way) in the last two weeks and I really soured on her. One of her big heel things (I'm sure she did this) was to grind on some of the guys and then embarrass them.

God.. she was glorious. In fact that entire series was full of hilarious, obnoxious and disgusting people. Big Brother UK casting was perfect that year. 

Another would be Sezer from the next series. He ranged from funny to disturbing. I'm thinking of throwing someone's bowl of cereal away. Them refilling the bowl.. and him throwing it away again. It doesn't help that the person clearly was chosen by casting people because he was a gay Scottish Muslim (iirc?) with clear mental issues. The guy wasn't completely innocent (he was pretty shitty himself) and did rub everyone up the wrong way.. but I did feel the isolation of him from the group was a step to far. Way to far.

From the same series Grace. 2006 was a much different time. That's all I will say.

#68 ButchReedMark

ButchReedMark

#TogetherStronger

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:38 PM

2004's UK Big Brother had the best heels. The Jungle Cats! They were babyfaces in my house though. Amazing badass babyfaces.

#69 With Coil

With Coil
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:05 PM

Absolutely. Victor and Jason were fantastic. Big Brother UK Fight Night 2004 is a reality television moment everyone needs to see at least once before they die. I like to imagine how I would act when I watch stuff like that.. and I think I would have reacted exactly the same way as Jason did when he walked in that room that night (his exasperation). I don't think I would be that aggressive though nor would I throw a dinner plate or whatever it was at someones head like Victor did to Emma but..

Jungle Cats > Lip Gloss Bitches. It isn't even close.

#70 KawadaSmile

KawadaSmile
  • Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:31 PM

When Rubinho let Schumi through? To be honest, I thought that was absolutely fucking hilarious.

Fuck, the brazilian commentary on that "incident" is still legendary.

"NOT TODAY! NOT TODAY!!"

*Schumi passes Rubinho*

"Yes today... Yes today?"

Also, James Harden. Massive jackass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users