Pro Wrestling Only

NXT Takeover: Dallas

Ricky Jackson

That entrance last weekend did him no favors in my eyes. It was like something out of a bad haunted house in the '90s. Oooh, he's waving a chainsaw!

They were in Texas. It was a Texas Chainsaw Massacre homage.

Yeah a lot of people really missed that and it is a shame. Then again some people probably shit on it simply because it involved Finn but hey, it wasn't awful. I will admit though that I was confused for a minute until it clicked for me.

A lot of people didn't get his Jack the Ripper entrance at the London show. Which baffles me.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urgh, he's such an arse. I second your notion.

When Foley came out at Mania, my loudest friend was insistently telling us all how fit Foley's daughter was. I took great pleasure in being the arsehole to show a picture of her hilariously-awful boyfriend and reading the description from his Twitter profile about having to wear clown make-up because he's so attractive he makes women's clothes fall off. He's SUCH a c*nt

I got the Texas Chainsaw Massacre reference right away, but it was still kinda lame IMO.

A few weeks ago Terry Funk gave Dean Ambrose a chainsaw.

Last week Dean Ambrose went to the ring to collect weapons for his fight with Lesnar, he grabbed everything including the barbed wire Mick Foley gave him. However he did not grab the chainsaw.

On NXT Finn came out with a chainsaw.

You can't do this shit in the same company.

He did grab the chainsaw & proceeded to pull an Undertaker & not know how to work it.