Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestle Mania 32... Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I FUCKING LOVE EVA MARIE.

She started back from the break in the ring so she's clearly told her team "Look guys, don't worry, I totally got this."

And funnily enough, because it's Wrestlemania and miracles happen, she did got it! She competently executed wrestling moves! She was winning! (Emma deserves a fucking fruit basket for her work in this match by the way) It was all going so well for Eva Marie, so what does she do? She gloats, taunts the heels, then TAUNTS HER OWN TEAM and bitchslaps Natalya for no earthly reason whatsoever. In one moment the Total Divas went from "hmm, maybe she's not the worst wrestler to ever live?" to "Oh motherfuck this asshole!"

It was glorious. Even when she's competent she's incompetent!

I fucking love Eva Marie.

The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz

Surprisingly decent match even with that weirdly abrupt superkick finish. Bubba was showing some Bully Ray heat in there and even with the face-heel dynamic off there was a lot of nice action. Could have been early on the Pontiac Silverdome show in ‘87 and worked just as well (tables aside). Usos getting booed was lame: so far I have no love for this smark troll crowd.

Fuck, it really is amazing the contrast between the announcing here and on the NXT Takeover show. The latter saw the team call a wrestling show. Intro'd a hashtag to use at the start of the match and then stuck to business. The crew here sounds like a branded powerpoint.

I wonder who won't get a Wrestlemania Moment. "The guy selling hot dogs just got his Wrestlemania Moment!"