Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestle Mania 32... Live As It Happens

goodhelmet

The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz

Surprisingly decent match even with that weirdly abrupt superkick finish. Bubba was showing some Bully Ray heat in there and even with the face-heel dynamic off there was a lot of nice action. Could have been early on the Pontiac Silverdome show in 87 and worked just as well (tables aside). Usos getting booed was lame: so far I have no love for this smark troll crowd.

This is not a snark troll crowd. Dudleys played to the crowd like faces.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People even still getting mad about the terrible commentary eludes me. I agree that it's awful, but half the time I'm listening to something else while watching, and the other half I'm just totally ignoring/tuning out what the announcers are saying.

Emma was hands down the best performer on the two-hour pre-show. Good on her for getting the Mania payday.

People even still getting mad about the terrible commentary eludes me. I agree that it's awful, but half the time I'm listening to something else while watching, and the other half I'm just totally ignoring/tuning out what the announcers are saying.

I can tune out the typical sports pbp and color team. Can't do it with these clowns because they almost literally say the same thing over and over and it's in WWE-speak, a language close enough to English that it's very distracting and annoying.