Pro Wrestling Only

A Few Initial Stats

Grimmas

How are the results being revealed?

I will post a list of nominees not getting votes today. Then start with the lowest ranked wrestlers moving forward to number 1. Expect the final 3 to come out the last day of April.

Love it! That was one of the most fun things about GWE 1.0: the slow reveal and building drama. :)

How are the results being revealed?

I will post a list of nominees not getting votes today. Then start with the lowest ranked wrestlers moving forward to number 1. Expect the final 3 to come out the last day of April.

Awesome. This'll be fun.

Just using this as a more general thread as was mentioned...I love so much that this list and this thread exists with all these cool stats. Would love to know the one guy who solely sent in a tag team list. I thought there'd be more personally.

It was Tim Noel. He talked about it in one of these threads.

I can't wait until the top 125 or so. I'm going to make it a plan/project to watch at least 5 matches of each guy that I don't have in my top 100 that made the cut. Also reevaluate guys that I have a 30 spot difference or higher on

I like this. No chance I'll be that dedicated but may try to at least put together a watchlist for those I haven't seen much of.

Seeing this come to fruition has made me a little sad that I didn't submit a ballot. For the best, too much happened for me to give it the go it truly deserved.

Excited for the results (and stats!) though.

I went back and forth on whether to submit one for a year. Finally got convinced by all of the guys and their podcasts (which by the way I have loved all of them). I'm pleased to see the turnout.