Pro Wrestling Only

Parejas Increibles Greatest Wrestler Ever Special - Part 1

https://soundcloud.com/jerryvonkramer/parejas-increibles-1

As the Greatest Wrestler Ever countdown begins the podcast party continues, as Matt D and Jimmy Redman come together across oceans, timezones and wrestling philosophies to talk about their GWE ballots. The first of what will be many hour-ish long shows takes us through 100-85.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to listen to this hours before everyone else and I really really enjoyed it. Matt and Stacey just transition seamlessly from the board to audio form. And there's just this amazing sense of the written PWO coming to life as you listen. Also, as two of the least typical voters around, I enjoyed how varied and different the lists have been so far.

These guys had never done a podcast before, I have to give them huge props for stepping up to share their lists, and for being so effortlessly natrual together. And I can't wait for more.

One thing I have to say though ... Jimmy, you sound posh for an Aussie!

Super fun show, I really liked the enthusiasm from both of the hosts and found myself laughing at quite a bit of stuff. I also feel like when I hear Matt in a more stream of consciousness type of situation it's easier for me to understand where he's coming from. I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of these.

A 1/3 of the way through and loving this. Both talked about their lists perfectly, explaining the merits of the candidate and not focusing on matches. Loved the diversity of picks and I really hope this podcast doesn't end at number one. I want shows on Trish Stratus and Demolition and puro and lucha and everything else.

Great show.

Also Stacey, your criteria, or lack therof in terms of being able to specifically pin point it, echoes my own and it was cool to hear someone articulate that better than I have managed in my own head thus far. And yet our lists are still pretty different which is nice.

Awesome to hear new podcast voices. I have to laugh that Stacey "had to" vote for Edge, even though she "hated" to. She may have claimed not to have set criteria, but it's clear she was secretly using a BIGLAV or BIGLAV-like formula the whole time.

Clearly there is an underground BIGLAV community out there. Which also reminds me that, if he'd used diversity, which could be close enough to matching what Parv wanted represented if he'd phrased it properly we could've had BIGLAD. Alas.

Enjoyed the show. Big pop for "I like his opinions because they are like mine".

Awesome to hear new podcast voices. I have to laugh that Stacey "had to" vote for Edge, even though she "hated" to. She may have claimed not to have set criteria, but it's clear she was secretly using a BIGLAV or BIGLAV-like formula the whole time.

Clearly there is an underground BIGLAV community out there. Which also reminds me that, if he'd used diversity, which could be close enough to matching what Parv wanted represented if he'd phrased it properly we could've had BIGLAD. Alas.

Enjoyed the show. Big pop for "I like his opinions because they are like mine".

Only one man could be #1 using BIGLAD

0d5c10e5cd9267b5554eeec27950aa38.jpg

#BigDaddy4WONHOF

As I was telling Parv, I experienced immense personal failure when, after listening to Parv sigh all over the place about Inoki and making a big deal about how I didn't want to do that for my list, I did, in fact, get to Edge and let out a big ass Inoki sigh.

It's not BIGLAV or objectivity as much as the fact that he has a very long list of Great Matches and I am partial to a long list of Great Matches.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I'm glad we pulled it off because we truly don't know what we're doing.

I admittedly went in with maybe lowered expectations and was very surprised. Great show and it seemed to flow very freely. I like the way Matt disagrees without going over board. It seemed like he got his point across that he didn't care for someone without bashing them which goes a long way with me