Pro Wrestling Only

Parejas Increibles Greatest Wrestler Ever Special - Part 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a lot of fun. Having two brand new voices for this kind of talk was refreshing. I kinda feel like at this point you could randomly pair up any two people from the project and have them do a podcast on their ballots and I would listen. Having a voice to match to their writing is also an added bonus. Very much looking forward to the rest of their lists.

I really enjoyed this show. I feel like I want to know Jimmy Redman's opinion on every single semi-forgotten act WWE has had in the last 15 years now. Do you mind if I bombard you with questions about The Bashams and Carlito?

This would be a pretty good podcast topic actually. Just running through old midcard WWE brand split era acts. Seems like enough time has passed for those to be vaguely nostalgic at this point.

I really enjoyed this show. I feel like I want to know Jimmy Redman's opinion on every single semi-forgotten act WWE has had in the last 15 years now. Do you mind if I bombard you with questions about The Bashams and Carlito?

This would be a pretty good podcast topic actually. Just running through old midcard WWE brand split era acts. Seems like enough time has passed for those to be vaguely nostalgic at this point.

Agreed. You could probably spotlight 2-3 mid-card acts for a 1 hour show. Just do quick run-downs of their WWE time and highlight some overlooked matches or angles they were involved with. I'd listen to 20 minutes on Rene Dupree's stroll through the Smackdown midcard if I felt like the hosts were sincere in trying to find value in it.

Jimmy(Stacey) you know you want to come over to my side and say that the Kobashi/Kikuchi vs. Fuchi/Ogawa was a better match than the more famous Can Am match. I heard the trepidation in your voice, but you know that match is better just like I do.

I might very well agree with that. 5/25 gets all the love whereas the July match seems very much overlooked.

Hey guys,

So we've had some technical difficulties, despite our best efforts, and support from Parv.

We tried recording part 2 twice. The first time (yesterday, making it through 65), the program crashed midway. The second (today, making it through 70), it picked up all of Stacey's comments, but none of mine, which I'm sure is a hilarious listen, but not one we're sharing.

So the good news is that our chemistry is probably pretty good three and a half hours later! The bad news is basically everything else. The other good news is that we're not giving up quite yet.

I think the game plan is to make up time early next week by going with the Parv/Chad style of listing one set of ten or so in a row to get us back down to 70, and then to move on from there, making sure that both of us try to record the thing at once.

I don't think either of us want to talk about certain wrestlers again at length.

So, thanks for caring. Sorry about the delay. We'll try to be back with you early next week.

We're also going to take the heat off off of Steven. The ??? Person in question was hidden for a day at my request as it was where today's podcast was going to end. So thanks to him for doing that, and he can feel free to unhide it now. That's where we'll start the more in depth look after running through our 83-71 next week.

That's so frustrating. Don't give up guys. Having to re-record audio is a major pain. The deal with one persons voice not recording happened to me randomly a few times a couple years ago. I don't think I ever figured out why other than that's the kind of random shit the Skype recorder does