Pro Wrestling Only

Your New Avatar: Show Off Your Shame

Grimmas

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so hope Paul, whoever he is, has to rock that picture of Rush now.

I already have my avatar of "shame" as I was right there with you on the bottom of the list, only I had Marty. But that Rush pic is so great that I actually wanted to use it. Unfortunately the file is too big so I can't use it as my avatar, so Beardbane Marty Scurll is staying.

Wondering who is going to have the most "no nonsense" list. Two metrics:

1. Highest placed avatar of shame

2. Most #no of ballot in final 100

I still haven't had a single guy come out.

It would be amazing if you end up having to change your avatar to Ted.

Can a mod go in and change Jingus' avatar to a wet blanket?

If you want me to incessantly complain about it forever, sure. I've never agreed with boards forcing their members to change their names, titles, avatar pics, or whatever. If people want to participate with a fad, fine, but you shouldn't ever force them.

If you want me to incessantly complain about it forever, sure. I've never agreed with boards forcing their members to change their names, titles, avatar pics, or whatever. If people want to participate with a fad, fine, but you shouldn't ever force them.

Exactly. Lay off Jingus.

Just looked the first person on my list will show before anyone on Parv's list. However I will not be the high vote.

I think Parv will have some high votes... I don't know if I will, though.

Grimmas: out of curiosity, would you say that you made revisions to your list based on the ballots you saw coming in? Like, were you making changes to yours up to the deadline, and were any of them in response to the trends/placements you were seeing filed?

Exactly. Lay off Jingus.

It was a joke. I am sorry it was not taken as such.

Just looked the first person on my list will show before anyone on Parv's list. However I will not be the high vote.

Grimmas: out of curiosity, would you say that you made revisions to your list based on the ballots you saw coming in? Like, were you making changes to yours up to the deadline, and were any of them in response to the trends/placements you were seeing filed?

No. Changes happened while recording podcast with Tim and things he would say, a little.

You didn't vote for OMG?

sadly no... It came down to Tenta vs OMG and Tenta won.