Pro Wrestling Only

[2016-05-02-WWE-Raw] A.J. Styles & Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows vs Roman Reigns & Jimmy & Jey Uso

GOTNW

This was a blast, a super fun action packed 6 man tag just like you'd see in 2013, what really put it over the top for me was the post-match brawl, Reigns looked like such a badass in that, just tossing AJ everywhere with Styles taking these lunatic bumps. We know how a feud of this kind ends (Gallows and Anderson turning on AJ) but it's been a surprisingly fun ride so far. This continues to confirm my theory Gallows and Anderson and the kind of brawling and skillset they bring is much more suitable for WWE than New Japan. ***1/2

Cool throwback to the days of RAW having awesome six-mans every week. I have been a Gallows fans since the Festus days and I am glad to see him make his way back to the WWE and he was super aggressive in this constantly jumping at Roman and getting in his face. Finish run was really exciting with Gallows and Anderson nuking Roman while an Uso and Styles went at in the ring. I liked the post match angle with the temptation of Styles and Reigns wrecking him after the bell. I am into this feud.

• GSR changed the title to [2016-05-02-WWE-Raw] A.J. Styles & Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows vs Roman Reigns & Jimmy & Jey Uso