Pro Wrestling Only

PTBN Reaction Show: Extreme Rules 2016

Solid show, Will seems to be having a harder time roping in the inmates lately as they pull the show around violently rather than letting Will steer the ship. Its like he's trying to drive and the others (minus Devon) keep grabbing the wheel and slamming on the pedals. Devon seemed to get lost in the discussion and didn't stand out in this format. He did a lot better in the GWE shows where he didn't have 3 guys talking over him. I swear to fuck, one day I will get one of the non wrestling references made on these shows. Wait, I knew who Flip Wilson was... go me.

Solid show, Will seems to be having a harder time roping in the inmates lately as they pull the show around violently rather than letting Will steer the ship. Its like he's trying to drive and the others (minus Devon) keep grabbing the wheel and slamming on the pedals. Devon seemed to get lost in the discussion and didn't stand out in this format. He did a lot better in the GWE shows where he didn't have 3 guys talking over him. I swear to fuck, one day I will get one of the non wrestling references made on these shows. Wait, I knew who Flip Wilson was... go me.

Yes and no. Sometimes, guys want to reply to the other guys comments and jump in and I am ok with that. In the past, if I am on a time crunch (early work day on Monday; dealing with family bullshit), I will let the guys know in advance that we need to keep it quick and clean and no bullshit. I haven't been on a time crunch lately so I have been letting them go on. Right now, guys like Kris and Johnny are far more passionate about WWE than I am. They should talk more about it and get their quips in. If I had a problem with any of the guys and their talking, I wouldn't invite them on the show. This sort of brings me to an issue brought up in the past about bullying Johnny or whatever. Johnny and I are friends. Not wrestling friends... just friends. if you have never called one of your good friends an asshole or dumb mother fucker or idiot, than you have a different relationship with your friends than I do. It isn't real to me.

Yes and no. Sometimes, guys want to reply to the other guys comments and jump in and I am ok with that. In the past, if I am on a time crunch (early work day on Monday; dealing with family bullshit), I will let the guys know in advance that we need to keep it quick and clean and no bullshit. I haven't been on a time crunch lately so I have been letting them go on. Right now, guys like Kris and Johnny are far more passionate about WWE than I am. They should talk more about it and get their quips in. If I had a problem with any of the guys and their talking, I wouldn't invite them on the show. This sort of brings me to an issue brought up in the past about bullying Johnny or whatever. Johnny and I are friends. Not wrestling friends... just friends. if you have never called one of your good friends an asshole or dumb mother fucker or idiot, than you have a different relationship with your friends than I do. It isn't real to me.

Fucking jerk.

Yeah, what this cocksucker said.

Johnny Sorrow is my favorite out of all the PWO guys. He's one of the reasons I finally made the plunge and started podcasting myself.

Same here Johnny is just super chill and hilarious. Too often, I feel like people take wrestling WAY too seriously and he's always there to bring things back down to the silliness of it all. Also, I can confirm that as a male adult my friends are indeed stupid motherfucking cocksuckers but they're cool!