Pro Wrestling Only

[2016-05-20-CMLL] Rush & Pierroth & Rey Escorpion vs La Mascara & Shocker & El Terrible

GOTNW

This was pretty great. I love chaotic trios brawls and this was a neat take on that, everyone brough it. Rush is of course a great dick and was a great leading rudo, Pierroth gets a lot of criticisms thrown his way but he seems to be really good at hitting people and that's all I could ask for. Escorpion was awesome at cutting people off, Terrible is a guy you always want to have in this kind of match, he throws a great looking punch. I haven't really had an opinion on La Mascara other than that he's associated with wrestlers I like but he was pretty good here, I liked how he tried to fight back when Pierroth and Rey Escorpion would hold him down instead of just taking it, trying to kick Rush and spitting on him. Shocker was mostly a punching bag. The finish was excellently done and played up pretty much every screwy CMLL finish there is. ****

I really liked this, had the ragged violent feel of your best lucha brawls. One of the things I love about Rush is his mastery of pace, his fast stuff is really explosive and his taunting really feels like it is in the right place. Also happy to see Rey Escorpion again, he disappears and shows back up and is always worth seeing, he is in the background here but is wailing on dudes in the background. Pierroth was pretty great, he has a very Kurisu crowbar vibe which is awesome, every shot he throws is a little nastier then everyone else, loved his body shots and he had a surprisingly great powerslam. OG Pierroth was also a great old man brawler and new school Pierroth lives up to his legacy

• GSR changed the title to [2016-05-20-CMLL] Rush & Pierroth & Rey Escorpion vs La Mascara & Shocker & El Terrible