• Please log in to reply
371 replies to this topic

#361 gordi

gordi

monster gaijin

• Members
  • 1828 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:00 AM

Glad to hear it. Look forward to reading it.

Sadly, it looks like only you, Bierschwale, Wahoo's Leg, and I have been active booking in this project in the last month. And now I'm done, too. 

#362 Bierschwale

Bierschwale
  • Members
  • 1124 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:39 PM

Damnit.

#363 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 8106 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:55 PM

Maybe... let's just cut it down to America, and drop foreign promotions? If I get ECW and life is not crazy anymore, I can do weekly shows.

#364 Bierschwale

Bierschwale
  • Members
  • 1124 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:40 PM

I can do whatever with an American promotion.

#365 Perfectly Straightedge

Perfectly Straightedge

Absolutely Perfect!

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:32 PM

I guess now is as good time as any to jump into this project.

With so many people jumping out. It's probably for the best to cut losses, and declare promotions inactive, and allow people that want to jump in to decide which promotion they want to takeover, and for the ones that are leftover just put those guys into a draft for the remaining promotions to select from, and the rest gets chucked into free agency. I also don't think we should keep it to the US, cause if someone really wants to run a Japanese promotion just let them it wouldn't hurt anything.

I wouldn't mind taking over ECW, or no one has mentioned except for Thunderlips but he withdrew his interest. So I could take over the WWF as well. I am really alright with whatever is decided.

#366 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 3144 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

I guess now is as good time as any to jump into this project.

With so many people jumping out. It's probably for the best to cut losses, and declare promotions inactive, and allow people that want to jump in to decide which promotion they want to takeover, and for the ones that are leftover just put those guys into a draft for the remaining promotions to select from, and the rest gets chucked into free agency. I also don't think we should keep it to the US, cause if someone really wants to run a Japanese promotion just let them it wouldn't hurt anything.

I wouldn't mind taking over ECW, or no one has mentioned except for Thunderlips but he withdrew his interest. So I could take over the WWF as well. I am really alright with whatever is decided.

Don't trust this at all. You can pm me for a full report.

#367 Perfectly Straightedge

Perfectly Straightedge

Absolutely Perfect!

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:45 PM

I already pm'd Grimmas and told him straight up that we don't see eye to eye, and that we aren't on speaking terms. So let's just keep it at that. You do your thing and I will do mine. I won't post on your stuff and you don't post on mine.

It's seriously not a big deal. All of our issues came from me being apart of other games, and not telling you about it and hiding it from you, cause I knew how you would react. Which is basically how it is right here. This is going a little off topic, but I don't understand what your issue is. It's just a game that we do in our free time. I want to join this project that is totally separate from yours. I made sure of that. I knew you would block me from joining, but I just went with it anyways. Cause I thought that since you had your own game taking all your free time. You would just let me join a different one, and just leave it alone. It's obvious you have hard feelings toward me, but I made sure that this project was separate so no drama would ever come into it. Seems you don't want that though.

I also told him I already run another project on another board that's basically on it's last legs, and was open with him. He told me to post here that I wanted to join, and they would figure something out. So I did just that. This doesn't even have anything to do with you. I just asked to join a game that looks fun, and I can't join it why?

Our issues go back a long time, and I understand that we aren't going to be friends, or whatever but I have never caused any issues here, and never spoke any ill towards you. I was fine just letting you move on and I move on. Seems you don't want to do that though, and still hold a grudge. We get it you don't like me, and it doesn't really matter. I'm not going to cause problems with you, even when you booted me. I never caused an uproar, I never said anything to anyone. Cause I was just giving time to move on. I am not even apart of the same project as you. So you do your thing and I will do mine. It's really as simple as that.

#368 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 3144 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:20 PM

Okay. Good luck.

#369 Scarlet-Left

Scarlet-Left
  • Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:21 AM

So, I was waiting for a while to see if anyone else was going to post a weekly (could've taken the initiative myself, to be fair) before deciding what to do.

If it's alright with everyone, I'd like to lay my booking plan out in a broader form (as in, focusing on big matches and big angles, referencing the under-card briefly and skipping filler shows). Does that sound fair?

#370 Super Stan

Super Stan
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:22 PM

Looks like this place is dead?

#371 SirEdger

SirEdger

Eternal nostalgic...especially about wrestling

• Members
  • 2594 posts
  • Interests:Pro wrestling, fantasy booking, hockey, football, history, UFC, baseball, video games, reading.

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:32 PM

Yeah, Grimmas & gordi have moved on to the 1983 Project with us.

#372 Super Stan

Super Stan
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:53 PM

I also told him I already run another project on another board that's basically on it's last legs, and was open with him. 

If you're talking about the wrestling Legends board, I don't think they are on their last legs. Yes, they are small but are fairly active.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users