Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Summerslam Raw & Smackdown

FMKK

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not bad luck when it keeps happening with the same guy. Rollins needs to learn how to work.

They need to overhaul the style of how they're working these main events. Way too many injuries in the last year and it correlates with them doing way more finishers, apron bumps, top rope bumps and dives in all the big matches. Rollins in particular needs to learn how to actually work as a hell but on a wider level, these guys need to slow down and learn how to pace and build a match in another format because they're dropping like fucking flies recently.

Or Reigns even better

Fuck yea. And it's funny how much shit Sheamus gets as a guy who is reckless and dangerous and yet everyone is gonna rush to make excuses for Rollins despite Rollins smashing Cena's nose, breaking Sting's neck and fucking up Balor's shoulder.

Fuck yea. And it's funny how much shit Sheamus gets as a guy who is reckless and dangerous and yet everyone is gonna rush to make excuses for Rollins despite Rollins smashing Cena's nose, breaking Sting's neck and fucking up Balor's shoulder.

I don't think anyone is making excuses for Rollins anymore. The bloom is clearly off the rose. Everyone is calling him a reckless fuck, which he is.

Not sure why the felt the need to do an injury angle with Zayn on the night that the champion legit had to lose the belt to an injury

Man Corey Graves is slowly getting into that JBL territory where he is just becoming the stereotypical heel announcer. For me he seems to have regressed the bigger he has gotten in the company

I don't think anyone is making excuses for Rollins anymore. The bloom is clearly off the rose. Everyone is calling him a reckless fuck, which he is.

Mostly what I see on twitter is just stupid jokes about Bret Hart's next interview about him, not anyone actually addressing that Rollins is in fact a reckless fuck.

Mostly what I see on twitter is just stupid jokes about Bret Hart's next interview about him, not anyone actually addressing that Rollins is in fact a reckless fuck.

Yes it's weird. Brock got so much shit for what was obviously a work while Rollins is receiving minimal criticism for legitimately injuring people. Once can be accidental but three times in a relatively short period of time means he is doing something wrong.