146 replies to this topic

#141 jushin muta liger

jushin muta liger
  • Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:43 AM

Well....

Spoiler

Dave Meltzer said that she is there to see how everything is before making a decision.

#142 jushin muta liger

jushin muta liger
  • Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:54 AM

Manami Toyota is retiring on November 3rd.

#143 donsem43

donsem43
  • Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:42 PM

If you have Stardom World, make sure to check out the main events from the last two shows (3/5 & 3/9.) Both of those matches are really great with the latter, Io Shirai's tenth anniversary match with her teaming with Meiko Satomura vs. Mayu Iwatani and Chihiro Hashimoto, being the first legit joshi MOTYC of 2017. Toni Storm vs. Hiroyo Matsumoto from the 3/9 show is pretty good too.

#144 Noah Mark

Noah Mark
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:13 PM

Does anybody know where I can find uploads of the following matches please:

Io Shirai vs Viper

Io Shirai vs Shayna Bazler

Kairi Hojo vs Nixon Newell

I normally use Joshi City as my site to watch from however the guy didn't upload them since they are on Stardom World.  I've also scoured the internet and cannot find them.

#145 WingedEagle

WingedEagle
  • Members
  • 4745 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

If you have Stardom World, make sure to check out the main events from the last two shows (3/5 & 3/9.) Both of those matches are really great with the latter, Io Shirai's tenth anniversary match with her teaming with Meiko Satomura vs. Mayu Iwatani and Chihiro Hashimoto, being the first legit joshi MOTYC of 2017. Toni Storm vs. Hiroyo Matsumoto from the 3/9 show is pretty good too.

On vacation this week so won't be able to get there until next weekend.  This post is my reminder to watch ASAP.  That anniversary show tag sounded incredible on paper and I'm even more excited to hear it delivered.

Donsen, what's the word on Matusmoto?  She seems a solid character, good size and more than decent in the ring.  Put it all together and there seems promise for a headliner.  Something I'm missing here?

#146 donsem43

donsem43
  • Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:53 PM

She's a freelancer so groups a hesitant to push her. Her current OZ Academy reign is the first major title run that she has had in her career. I agree that she has everything that you need to be a headliner. If she had come along in the mid 80's or mid 90's she would probably be a bigger star than she is now. It's really a shame since I think that she's a top 10 joshi worker right now.

#147 WingedEagle

WingedEagle
  • Members
  • 4745 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:00 PM

Thanks for putting that all together.  I'm guessing she earns more as a freelancer than the potential under contract to Stardom or elsewhere.  She really does seem like the total package.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Joshi, Stardom, OZ Academy, Pro Wrestling WAVE, Ice Ribbon, Sendai Girls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users