Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 9/5-9/11

NintendoLogic

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Gallagher and Akira Tozawa were in the latest cruiserweights promo. Hopefully this means they'll be coming in full-time.

Now Bo Dallas gets a squash match to utter silence. Didn't he get drunk and arrested at an airport recently? WWE usually frowns upon that sort of thing.

Now Bo Dallas gets a squash match to utter silence. Didn't he get drunk and arrested at an airport recently? WWE usually frowns upon that sort of thing.

Like I said on twitter, we've now learned that in the eyes of WWE taking Adderall is worse than getting arrested for being drunk in public.

You ever watch something and you just know that it's going to be a backdrop for something else? Like, "there's no way these jobbers are going to fight each other, I bet we'll hear Sid's music ten seconds in and he'll kill both of them then cut a promo about his PPV opponent." That was the feeling I got from that Bo Dallas match.

Then he just beats the jobber clean, and that's it. So yeah, that was a thing that happened. Raw Is Weird.

Apparently Vince doesn't remember that Gallows was Festus. I really hope someone reminds him and it puts an end to the streak of god awful segments that The Club has been involved in ever since the split. Anderson would be perfectly acceptable as the new Jesse in that act.

The problem with Gallows real life character is that it is definitely not PG. Funny as hell but definitely not PG

That segment is why the New Day should have lost the belt 2 months ago. It is getting more and more stale and they are running out of ideas so quickly. Maybe if they were on Smackdown with actual great teams it would better I don't know

That segment is why the New Day should have lost the belt 2 months ago. It is getting more and more stale and they are running out of ideas so quickly. Maybe if they were on Smackdown with actual great teams it would better I don't know

New Day wasn't the issue with that segment, it was with whoever wrote it. I love the First Amendment but if he/she/they were arrested, I would happily be in favor.

New Day wasn't the issue with that segment, it was with whoever wrote it. I love the First Amendment but if he/she/they were arrested, I would happily be in favor.

Just think about the fact that someone's real life job is to write a segment like that. They are going to be paid actual American dollars for rendering that service.

I like how everyone is so legit worried about Sasha that they got such a convincing nearfall from her fake retirement/surgery. That pop when she mentioned Charlotte and the PPV was like a collective "Oh thank God she's not dead!" sigh of relief.

I also like how Nia Jax is so intimidating that when Alicia Fox stepped to her backstage, Alicia did everything except actually try to fight her.

"Well Nia, I challenge you...to walk away from me as quickly as possible."
"I swear if you don't get out my face we're going to have to...continue this conversation."
"Hey come back here! Let's...talk this out some more!"