Pro Wrestling Only

Great Punchers Of The 2000s

Superstar Sleeze

Lots of great ones mentioned in the thread already. One that came instantly to my mind that hasn't been mentioned yet is Daniel Bryan. Couldn't find any GIFs with a quick search from google, but I thought his punches always looked really damn good, especially when they were a big part of his comeback sequence during his big babyface run in WWE.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A good time to mention how much I dislike the uppercut punching that Undertaker and Reigns do. Just a personal taste thing -- there's nothing wrong with it. I also don't like European uppercuts or non-Misawa people doing Misawa elbows for the most part.

I'm contractually obligated to throw Smith Garrett in the mix here.

Speaking of uppercuts I'm glad they're relatively rare, all things considered. A bad uppercut to me is way worse than most bad punches. Maybe not so bad as a weak elbow because those should be almost foolproof.

Woah, I don't think I have ever disagreed more with Loss. Absolutely love those style uppercuts. Dustin Rhodes and Roman both throw a great punch. Roman is a fantastic puncher. European Uppercuts rule the school whether it is Dory Funk Junior or Cesaro I love them. Yes more elbows too! How can you not love AJ Styles or Chris Hero's elbows?