Pro Wrestling Only

[2002-12-18-NWA TNA] XXX (Low Ki & Christopher Daniels & Elix Skipper) vs The SAT & Amazing Red

Superstar Sleeze

Triple X vs Amazing Red/SAT - NWA TNA 12/18/02

GO RED GO! - Don West, loses his mind in the middle of this match as he gets on the announce table trying to cheerlead for Amazing Red.

Tenay & West bitching and moaning about Triple X being aligned with Russo is fucking annoying.

Another great X Division match, I really want to see a Low Ki vs Amazing Red singles match after this. I thought this had a good layout. Loved the babyface shine at the beginning, lots of dives and the faces going over. Red's Trouble in Paradise is so much better than Kofi's. As Red is running the ropes he runs into a forearm from Skipper on the apron and Daniels follows up with a clothesline. A really nice long traditional heat segment follows with strong hope spots from red and just solid heel work from XXX nothing too flashy that will get them cheered. I like how he uses Code Red as a hope spot instead of a finish feels more appropriate. Him and Low Ki work really well together in this match. After a rana and a Code Red, he tags out. I liked the finish run with SATs basically roaming ringside waylaying Triple X assholes while freeing up Red to do his work inside the ring. For the most part it is Red vs Low Ki, which is just an offensive spectacle. Loved the missed Phoenix Splash and Infra-Red shows how dangerous those moves are. The finish is the SAT want the Spanish Fly, but they try to dive on the rest of Triple X but miss so Ki hits the Ki Krusher from top rope. It was a nice blend of tradition in the heat segment and spotfest down the stretch. ***3/4

The aftermath is pretty funny both legitimately and in a sad way. Vince Russo says we are going to solve wrestling's biggest mystery. "Road Dogg, why are there tables under a wrestling ring." "Because we put them there." Well there you go! I thought that was funny. What is not so funny was Curt Hennig saving an attack from Road Dogg, Harris Twins and Triple X, collectively SEX, and then being attacked by David Flair...only to have Jeff Jarrett make the real save and Russo brings down TNA sign with an Axe. They should have renamed the promotion S.E.X. Russo did not have the balls to do it. :P

• GSR changed the title to [2002-12-18-NWA TNA] XXX (Low Ki & Christopher Daniels & Elix Skipper) vs The SAT & Amazing Red