Pro Wrestling Only

[2002-08-28-NWA TNA] Low Ki vs A.J. Styles vs Jerry Lynn

Superstar Sleeze

X Division Champion Low-Ki vs AJ Styles vs Jerry Lynn - NWA-TNA 8/28/02

"Jerry Lynn is the only man in this match not to win X-Division gold." " This is Jerry Lynn's chance to finally win the gold." "Finally after all these years!" I thought the next sentence was going to be Jerry Lynn dreamt of this moment his whole life! Gimme a break, the fucking title has existed for TWO MONTHS! I cant say this enough, the commentary is god-awful.

Better spotfest from earlier in the month. Ki is really good at these offensive showcases and AJ is a bumping freak. Jerry Lynn well he is Jerry Lynn. I really don't have much to say just a fun, entertaining spots. AJ taking Northern Lights Suplex on the ladder looked painful as fuck. The finish is three ladders. There is a hard to explain spot where all three on ladders and basically AJ and Ki figure out a way to ricochet off the ropes back up. AJ ends up taking a dive off the top. Low Ki eats a piledriver off the ladder, which was pretty damn sickkkk. Definitely a fitting end to the match. Very good spotfest. ***1/2

• GSR changed the title to [2002-08-28-NWA TNA] Low Ki vs A.J. Styles vs Jerry Lynn