Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 4

TravJ1979

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are there any specific details to Juvy injuring Brad Armstrong in 2000? This is an incident I never knew about until about a week ago. Someone had asked when Armstrong had left, I had always assumed that he got released in that culling where guys like Eaton were let go. I was surprised to see that he was injured because Juvy hit him with a car.

I think it was a simple as Brad walking to his car and Juvi not paying attention and running into him in the parking lot.

The story I heard that Juvi was ribbing Armstrong by nearly running him over but actually did run him over by mistake.

Are there any specific details to Juvy injuring Brad Armstrong in 2000? This is an incident I never knew about until about a week ago. Someone had asked when Armstrong had left, I had always assumed that he got released in that culling where guys like Eaton were let go. I was surprised to see that he was injured because Juvy hit him with a car.

I think it was a simple as Brad walking to his car and Juvi not paying attention and running into him in the parking lot.

The story I heard that Juvi was ribbing Armstrong by nearly running him over but actually did run him over by mistake.
That could only be funnier if Brad was wearing his dumb WCW hippie/ Road Dogg gimmick while handing out candy.

Lord Al Hayes was a fantastic promo:

I wish we had more of him in ring. He's phenomenal here:

I'm still holding out hope that we get the Jay Youngblood and Tiger Conway Jr. (78 and 80 respectively) matches from Houston. But uh, we'll see.

Is there a better tv match worker than Eddie Guerrero?

Arn Anderson. The best ever to me.

Strong pick. Daniel Bryan? AJ Styles? Those feel like the big ones in my mind.

i agree on all accounts and perhaps day in and day out is what it is all about.

The one thing that kind of puts Eddie over the top for me are the lack of true squash matches he had. You got to see Arn beat the piss out of guys a lot in the 80s. With Eddie, he has pretty decent quality matches in that Nitro run and had some good talent which may help his status.

I would say Rey could be up there as well but he seems a little spotty (pun intended) for my tastes.

Danielson and AJ are definitely prime candidates right now for best tv match workers on the biggest stage.

I think it's hard to compare tv workers in the post squash give every match away on free tv era to the ones who did most of their work pre Monday night wars. I'm sure someone like Bret Hart would have a better resume if he were working 20 minute tv main events every week in the early to mid 90's.

Steal these hands, plehboi.

WWE lawyers actually contacted us about 2ish years ago. They don't think we're stealing content. They were worried about a link to a bootleg Network stream and asked for it to be taken down, but otherwise they are fully aware of what's on the site, and don't view it as stealing.