Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 4

TravJ1979

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is Punishment Martinez supposed to be?

Saw him at the ROH WrestleMania weekend show last year against Frankie Kazarian. Yikes, that was bad.

Above average big man. He's really up and down. He has decent matches with good workers and shitty matches with shitty workers.

Yeah. His work is okay for a big dude, but there's something about his look that bothers me. I realize that's totally superficial and at least a little silly, but it is what it is. I haven't pinpointed precisely what it is yet, but the pleather Nash pants certainly don't help.

The eyeliner?

I like Marty is theUS/UK Indy-road wrestlers go he's sold at best this is the best but that is the best we can hope for these days

Indie Road is King's road mixed with Indy

I'm not trying to be rude or condescending because English is my second language too, but I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say.

All I can make out is that you like Marty Scurll. Right?

I like Marty is theUS/UK Indy-road wrestlers go he's sold at best this is the best but that is the best we can hope for these days

Indie Road is King's road mixed with Indy

I'm not trying to be rude or condescending because English is my second language too, but I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say.

All I can make out is that you like Marty Scurll. Right?

out of all the indy road brits hes the best[ i d to not count zac saber a indy roder type style wise he closer to a Classic britsh wreslter]

hes soild but that is the best indy road can do these days and that is sad to me

out of all the indy road brits hes the best[ i d to not count zac saber a indy roder type style wise he closer to a Classic britsh wreslter]

hes soild but that is the best indy road can do these days and that is sad to me

What do you consider Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate? I'd take either of those guys and virtually anyone over Scurll.

What do you consider Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate? I'd take either of those guys and virtually anyone over Scurll.

dunne feels more like a 90's new Japan guy than an indy roader so he like zac so diffrent to his peers in the uk wrestling

the match that made me in to saber fan was his match with negro i like the measto style when i first saw the match lftaing around i said to my self this let me see a master carry this guy to top level match and i watched i said afther zac was not carried to pulled his weight.

Two of the worst services out there, for sure. God knows why it's 1000 times easier to watch something like wXw or Stardom than some of the most noteworthy promotions in my own backyard.

I can't figure out how to actually find anything on Honor Club. WWN I can sometimes find what I want and other times it feels like it's a different site. Like why don't they on page 1 just have all the Mania weekend shows?

My experience with Honor Club was absolutely terrible. I am not sure who designed the layout, but ordering and getting things to play should not require a sleuth's cap of any size. Viewing a replay of an already purchased item wasn't fun either. In 2018, it took ROH about 3 days to begin the process of canceling my membership and refunding my money. With so many options and so many ways to watch ROH-- I am not sure why ROH believes the current system is the one that best services fans.

My experience with Honor Club was absolutely terrible. I am not sure who designed the layout, but ordering and getting things to play should not require a sleuth's cap of any size. Viewing a replay of an already purchased item wasn't fun either. In 2018, it took ROH about 3 days to begin the process of canceling my membership and refunding my money. With so many options and so many ways to watch ROH-- I am not sure why ROH believes the current system is the one that best services fans.

You did better than I did. I looked around for 10ish minutes and couldn't figure out what the fuck I paid for.