• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#21 goc

goc

A disgrace to Joe Blanchard

• Members
  • 7234 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 08:11 PM

I hope the Shining Stars get time on Raw to talk about how Puerto Rico is a great place to get engaged.

#22 Coffey

Coffey

@Skelemania

• Members
  • 3735 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 08:21 PM

I feel like I'm getting worked! This is all so damn insane.

#23 C.S.

C.S.
  • Members
  • 1648 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:19 AM

Not to put a damper on the happy couple, but could Paige get in trouble for her presumably unauthorized appearance on another company's show? Is this something that has the potential to bite Paige, Alberto, and WWC in the ass legally?

#24 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8315 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:48 AM

They should just get ADR back and make him & Paige a heel couple. Play on the pro-wrestling heritage, the age difference and the sex & drug attitude and shit. They money.

#25 Fando

Fando
  • Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 05:04 AM

So now Paige's father and brother have publicly said they're against her marrying "that man."

#26 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8315 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:18 AM

So now Paige's father and brother have publicly said they're against her marrying "that man."

They're working a xenophobic Brexit angle, hopefully. Damn those racists coming out of the woods seemingly everywhere in Europe now.

#27 cpst

cpst
  • Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 01:06 PM

I wonder if they will turn this into an angle and have a match for the right to marry Paige.

#28 sek69

sek69

Winnipeg Arena's gonna be on fire

• Members
  • 9857 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 01:25 PM

Not to put a damper on the happy couple, but could Paige get in trouble for her presumably unauthorized appearance on another company's show? Is this something that has the potential to bite Paige, Alberto, and WWC in the ass legally?

Techinically she probably could but WWC has long been affiliated with WWE. This would be another one of those cases where they'd be within their rights to do something but would come off as huge dicks if they did. 

#29 DMJ

DMJ
  • Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:28 PM

Is Paige still on Total Divas? I think she is. I'm also thinking that there's probably contractual stuff with E! that prevents her from filming another show.

I only mention this because, if I was Bravo or really any other reality-centric channel, I'd be all over this shit. A reality TV show about this couple, her family, his ex-wife, their relationship with the WWE...I mean, honestly, there is not a single aspect of this story that isn't ridiculous drama. 

#30 C.S.

C.S.
  • Members
  • 1648 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:11 PM

Oh boy... Alberto is still married.

From Alberto's wife's lawyer: “Of course, Paige should watch carefully how Alberto is denying and treating his current wife and the mother of his children in this divorce.  History repeats itself.”

http://www.prowrestl...nds-engagement/

#31 sek69

sek69

• Members
  • 9857 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:38 PM

Yeah it's been lost in all of the drama Paige created for herself, but Alberto's a piece of shit in all this too. Remember he was sneaking around on his wife until the photos of him and Paige holding hands became public.

#32 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8315 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:47 PM

That ADR Youshoot where he was all "good husband and family guy" looks like complete comedy now.

#33 Zenjo

Zenjo

Lost in Time

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:38 PM

To be fair, ADR is probably so out of his mind on drugs he'd honestly forgotten he was still married.

#34 shakla

shakla
  • Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:34 AM

That ADR Youshoot where he was all "good husband and family guy" looks like complete comedy now.

Or that PSA where he's reading a bedtime story to his son.  "Behold, the angry giant!"

#35 MoS

MoS
  • Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:58 AM

I haven't been following wrestling much and I read up on this today and my head hurts.

#36 cpst

cpst
  • Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:20 PM

Paige is getting neck surgery today. In other news: https://twitter.com/...979034810585088

#37 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8315 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:01 PM

Ok. And ?

#38 C.S.

C.S.
  • Members
  • 1648 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:29 PM

Ok. And ?

What more do you want from neck surgery news?

"Ok. And? And she started snorting coke with the doctor and nurses. Then they all had an orgy with Alberto. After she was put under the knife, they got some HLA Katie Vick-style action going. Paige's father tweeted his strongest disapproval at the way his daughter's medical care was handled."

Edit: Never mind. You were responding to that weird Twitter gif. Not sure what to make of that myself.

#39 sek69

sek69

• Members
  • 9857 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:27 PM

That Twitter gif was taken out of context from a video on WWC's Facebook page of Alberto and Paige celebrating. He grabbed her by the throat to bring her in for a kiss.

#40 cpst

cpst
  • Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:39 PM

That Twitter gif was taken out of context from a video on WWC's Facebook page of Alberto and Paige celebrating. He grabbed her by the throat to bring her in for a kiss.

Ah, thanks. I didn't mean anything by it; I just thought it was strange, so I posted it.

On a positive note, hopefully getting surgery for her neck pain will help Paige get over whatever substance abuse issues she has been having.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users