Pro Wrestling Only

Paige and all that

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to put a damper on the happy couple, but could Paige get in trouble for her presumably unauthorized appearance on another company's show? Is this something that has the potential to bite Paige, Alberto, and WWC in the ass legally?

Techinically she probably could but WWC has long been affiliated with WWE. This would be another one of those cases where they'd be within their rights to do something but would come off as huge dicks if they did.

Is Paige still on Total Divas? I think she is. I'm also thinking that there's probably contractual stuff with E! that prevents her from filming another show.

I only mention this because, if I was Bravo or really any other reality-centric channel, I'd be all over this shit. A reality TV show about this couple, her family, his ex-wife, their relationship with the WWE...I mean, honestly, there is not a single aspect of this story that isn't ridiculous drama.

Ok. And ?

What more do you want from neck surgery news?

"Ok. And? And she started snorting coke with the doctor and nurses. Then they all had an orgy with Alberto. After she was put under the knife, they got some HLA Katie Vick-style action going. Paige's father tweeted his strongest disapproval at the way his daughter's medical care was handled."

Edit: Never mind. You were responding to that weird Twitter gif. Not sure what to make of that myself.

That Twitter gif was taken out of context from a video on WWC's Facebook page of Alberto and Paige celebrating. He grabbed her by the throat to bring her in for a kiss.

Ah, thanks. I didn't mean anything by it; I just thought it was strange, so I posted it.

On a positive note, hopefully getting surgery for her neck pain will help Paige get over whatever substance abuse issues she has been having.

Ok. And ?

What more do you want from neck surgery news?

"Ok. And? And she started snorting coke with the doctor and nurses. Then they all had an orgy with Alberto. After she was put under the knife, they got some HLA Katie Vick-style action going. Paige's father tweeted his strongest disapproval at the way his daughter's medical care was handled."

Edit: Never mind. You were responding to that weird Twitter gif. Not sure what to make of that myself.

Well, this slight misunderstanding was all worth your quite funny extrapolation. :)

That Twitter gif was taken out of context from a video on WWC's Facebook page of Alberto and Paige celebrating. He grabbed her by the throat to bring her in for a kiss.

Ah, thanks. I didn't mean anything by it; I just thought it was strange, so I posted it.

but anyway people like rovert have been using that gif and other pics of them (allegedly showing "a fresh cut" or bruises to Paige's arm) to insinuate domestic violence.

• 4 months later...

Well, I'll never look at that NXT Women's title quite the same ever again... (yeah, like Stro just said, sleaze thread material with proof)

(and yeah, this is a shame because this is her intimacy. Then again, how stupid can you be for keeping stuff like this on your phone these days. Hell, I never quite got the whole "filming yourself fucking" deal anyway.)