• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

#41 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8714 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:02 PM

Ok. And ?

What more do you want from neck surgery news?

"Ok. And? And she started snorting coke with the doctor and nurses. Then they all had an orgy with Alberto. After she was put under the knife, they got some HLA Katie Vick-style action going. Paige's father tweeted his strongest disapproval at the way his daughter's medical care was handled."

Edit: Never mind. You were responding to that weird Twitter gif. Not sure what to make of that myself.

Well, this slight misunderstanding was all worth your quite funny extrapolation. :)

#42 Fando

Fando
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:19 PM

That Twitter gif was taken out of context from a video on WWC's Facebook page of Alberto and Paige celebrating. He grabbed her by the throat to bring her in for a kiss.

Ah, thanks. I didn't mean anything by it; I just thought it was strange, so I posted it.

but anyway people like rovert have been using that gif and other pics of them (allegedly showing "a fresh cut" or bruises to Paige's arm) to insinuate domestic violence.

#43 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8714 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:36 PM

Where ? On Twitter ? Damn, we miss all the "good stuff" here on the good ol' forum nowadays.

#44 NintendoLogic

NintendoLogic

Grim and frostbitten

• Members
  • 2656 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:51 PM

The Internet's got the scoops, brother.

#45 goc

goc

A disgrace to Joe Blanchard

• Members
  • 7352 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:00 PM

Where ? On Twitter ? Damn, we miss all the "good stuff" here on the good ol' forum nowadays.

The "where" would be the link in the post you replied "Ok. And?" to.

#46 Ricky Jackson

Ricky Jackson

The Only 5 Time Champion

• Members
  • 2726 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, music, comics, beer, movies, history, sports...good manly stuff.

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:54 PM

Hear that something interesting popped up today

#47 stro

stro

legitshook.com

• Banned
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:30 PM

Paige, Brad Maddox, and Xavier doing a two cam threesome with Maddox doing auteur zooms on Xavier's balls is straight out of the DVDVR sleaze thread, yet it actually happened with proof. Fucking hilarious. 

#48 Ricky Jackson

Ricky Jackson

The Only 5 Time Champion

• Members
  • 2726 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, music, comics, beer, movies, history, sports...good manly stuff.

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:34 PM

Brad Maddox. Forgot about that guy

#49 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8714 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:04 AM

Well, I'll never look at that NXT Women's title quite the same ever again... (yeah, like Stro just said, sleaze thread material with proof)

(and yeah, this is a shame because this is her intimacy. Then again, how stupid can you be for keeping stuff like this on your phone these days. Hell, I never quite got the whole "filming yourself fucking" deal anyway.)

#50 stro

stro

legitshook.com

• Banned
  • 975 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:24 AM

Although not for random people online to see, I have a hard time believe a two cam shoot with a tripod and lighting was for just the three of them to watch back once in a while.

#51 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8714 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 05:56 AM

It's the WWE Universe. Gotta have some production value. Xavier is kind of a shitty worker from what's showed though. Doesn't do shit.

Well, now we'll see how the E is gonna handle that one. Because really, Paige is nothing but a victim here. So...

#52 stro

stro

legitshook.com

• Banned
  • 975 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:53 AM

They probably won't do anything. Paige was never coming back before this, New Day is the biggest money maker for the company. There's no reason to do anything, no reason to comment on it, just like they didn't with other talents involved with sex things. I could see people being mad at the optics of the title belt picture, but what is there to do? Paige already said she was trying to get into Del Rio's MMA shit, so she obviously wasn't expecting to come back to WWE once her neck heals. 

Just fucking ignore it. It will go away like everything else. I'm sure New Day and the Raw crowd will have some jokes and that will be that.

#53 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8714 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:16 AM

I didn't get the whole deal about producing a movie about Paige lately if they're on the outs with her anyway BTW. Found that puzzling.

I could see some chants at Mania during the New Day's stuff... which would be... ugh. Like you said it will probably be already mostly forgotten by then though.

#54 DMJ

DMJ
  • Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:02 AM

Haven't seen anything myself as far as the "raw" footage (if anyone has access, feel free to PM me a link, I can't deny curiosity as much as that may make me a bad person). Not a super-scandal just because its not like this involves a McMahon or Cena or a more prominent diva, but man, you gotta believe the whole WWE roster and staff have been put on notice about filming themselves doing anything sexual/alcohol/drug-related.

New Day may be a huge money-maker, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Xavier off TV a week or two, which may be unfair to some but almost needs to be done to set an example that there are consequences for stupidity. Is Maddox even in the company anymore?

The "crime" here isn't having a threesome. The crime is the stupidity of filming it and not deleting it instantly in an age when even D-list celebrities like Paige, Xavier Woods, and Brad Maddox can be targeted (though, to be sure, its Paige who was targeted - very few people tuned into RAW to see Brad Maddox do anything, even less are curious about seeing his junk, I'm guessing). 

As for the Paige movie...I'm a big fan of Stephen Merchant and though I haven't seen all his work, I loved The Office, Hello Ladies, and the second season of Extras (more than the first, which I thought lacked some of the big laughs I was expecting). He's hilarious whenever he's on a talk show or podcast and you pair that with The Rock (who can be great) and set it in the world of independent wrestling and I'm psyched. The idea of it being about Paige and her family is actually a negative to me, but here's hoping they've used their story as just a launching point and not as a blueprint they're sticking to. 

#55 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8714 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:32 AM

The crime is the stupidity of filming it and not deleting it instantly in an age when even D-list celebrities like Paige, Xavier Woods, and Brad Maddox can be targeted (though, to be sure, its Paige who was targeted - very few people tuned into RAW to see Brad Maddox do anything, even less are curious about seeing his junk, I'm guessing)

That's only stupid though. The only crime here is hacking a phone and throwing private datas on the web.

I admit I have no idea who Stephen Merchant is. Like, none.

#56 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1127 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:34 AM

I clicked on this thread knowing whatever the new posts were couldn't be good. Expected much worse.

#57 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8714 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:40 AM

Like what ? Her being the next life changing signing on iMPACT WRESTLING ?

#58 stro

stro

legitshook.com

• Banned
  • 975 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:44 AM

Oh Jesus Christ could you imagine the intro she'd get if Tenay, Tazz, or Josh were still around.

#59 El-P

El-P
  • Members
  • 8714 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:30 AM

Tazz : "Now we definitely know who that is !"

Tenay "We've seen her in action before !"

Josh : "We're all on the same page."

Or something...

#60 clintthecrippler

clintthecrippler
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:10 AM

Tazz : "Now we definitely know who that is !"

Tenay "We've seen her in action before !"

Josh : "We're all on the same page."

Or something...

I feel like in real life Josh wouldn't even be THAT clever, he'd probably just go "HIGH FIIIIIIVE" in the Borat voice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users