Pro Wrestling Only

Paige and all that

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also is it weird to think that the best thing for Paige at this point would be to go back on the road with WWE? It would get her away from him and this might be the one time where WWE's fetish for breaking up real life couples might be a good thing.

I'd be curious to know how many of those people that care about her from WWE are still in communication with her and how frequently.

This whole situation is so f'd, if I were WWE (and I'll admit, its kind of a heartless thing to do), I'd cut ties with her the same way they did with Angle. Was it the best thing for Angle's health? Probably not...but if the shit ever hits the fan (and I hope it doesn't), its going to be on the company to explain, "Well, she was under contract with us, but hasn't been on TV or touring in over a year, and she failed two Wellness tests, but she was also recovering from injury, and her friends and family advised her to leave her husband, but..."

It is sometimes a really cold thing to do to let someone hit rock bottom or to let someone make a choice that you know could be really dangerous and harmful - but what other option does WWE realistically have? Is there really a chance that if they, say, made her RAW GM and had her touring with the company, she'd actually show up? I get the impression that things are very icy between the two sides, there's little to zero communication, and there are no plans to bring her back for the time being, healed or not.

Why doesnt WWE just fire her? It be the best thing in the long run and shes incredibly immature. Seriously she needs to grow up.

They've been kind of stuck with her. She's been hurt so they were probably keeping her around. Then the sex tape happened and there's bad optics there. Then this happens a couple of months later. They're probably just waiting until they don't have to take the PR hit for it.

Why doesnt WWE just fire her? It be the best thing in the long run and shes incredibly immature. Seriously she needs to grow up.

They've been kind of stuck with her. She's been hurt so they were probably keeping her around. Then the sex tape happened and there's bad optics there. Then this happens a couple of months later. They're probably just waiting until they don't have to take the PR hit for it.

Im sure in the past other stars have been let go while on the injured list. Has she ever appreciated her job in WWE, theres probably thousand of womens in the indy scene who would love to get a position like she got.

GFW announced today that World Heavyweight Champion Alberto El Patron has been suspended due to the domestic violence investigation stemming from the Orlando airport incident with Paige on Sunday. Below is their full statement:

"Global Force Wrestling has indefinitely suspended Alberto El Patron, effective immediately, until the investigation is resolved following a recent incident in Orlando, Florida."

As noted, Paige and Alberto were involved in an incident on Sunday that was recorded by a fan. You can hear the audio and get full details on what happened at this link. We will keep you updated on the suspension.