Pro Wrestling Only

New Promotion (Expansion Draft or Free Agency)

Grimmas

I like the idea of an expansion draft.. maybe we have to expose 4 folks off our roster and a new promotion can pick one from each roster and then make the rest of their roster up from Free Agency. Just remember we can't expose wrestlers that can't work in that area.

So if the new promotion is Stampede in Canada, the four people you expose can't be all Japanese exclusive folks.

Free Agency is the other option, but not as fun.

I'd prefer not to have an expansion draft if , I'm open to sending anybody up from USWA to Stampede to work on a talent sharing agreement but I'd disappointed to lose anybody on a full time basis as I've got plans for every person on my roster but I'll accept the group decision

We also have a couple of promotions (ECW and ECWA) that have been lying dormant for a while now that could provide Stampede with plenty of talent if they are not going to be carried on by the current writers and would give Stampede the chance to build around a certain member of the Hart family ;)

There is also a lot of British talent that we currently don't have on the free agents list that would fit in well in Stampede like Robbie Brookside, Doc Dean, Danny Boy Collins and even Johnny Saint does not retire for another year

While i can see how it would be fun, I also would prefer not, considering I just put 22 wrestlers into free agency last week. Exposing 4 of my remaining gaijin wrestlers on top of that would also mean potentially ruining some future plans. That's not the end of the world, but... I don't really have much fat left to trim on my roster,.

I will also accept the group decision.