Pro Wrestling Only

Hell in a Cell 2016

goodhelmet

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that finish just screamed, we are running out of ideas to keep the New Day champions until they break Demolition's title reign. How many more days do we have?

Yeah really worried on how they will make this a main event worthy match. Not really interested in seeing an often injured 100 pounder fall 20-30 feet off a cage

To me she seems like the most over heel in YEARS, in terms of being a heel over with real heel heat.

You're not wrong. In over her head as a babyface when called up but she's been the standout heel performer since turning. Perhaps since Punk as a heel with Heyman or the Shield before they were getting babyface pops? She's a real highlight of TV.

To me she seems like the most over heel in YEARS, in terms of being a heel over with real heel heat.

You're not wrong. In over her head as a babyface when called up but she's been the standout heel performer since turning. Perhaps since Punk as a heel with Heyman or the Shield before they were getting babyface pops? She's a real highlight of TV.

Notice that there's no dueling chants. Just cheers for Sasha. Great to see.

Notice that there's no dueling chants. Just cheers for Sasha. Great to see.

Yup. No pandering from her. Just a proper heel through and through.

I'm going to play the Miz card.

I'm going to play the Miz card.

Not in my book. Go away heat until earlier this year, and never came across as someone who should be headlining anything.

I have got to watch that again. It felt on the level of the best matches I've seen this year but between the long delay, all the crying and the sick spots it may have been a lot of shock value it needs a rewatch. Incredibly gritty, violent and and incredible spectacle. Very much unlike most of what WWE produces.

****1/2 at worst, but fully reserving rights to go higher.

Fucking phenomenal. Gritty, sick brawl, great psychology and storytelling. Feud for the ages. Love it.

Easy match of the night. But rest of card was nothing. These two have been great every time I've seen them, feel like the Flair and Steamboat of this generation, just brilliant.

To me, the main event felt like pro wrestling, booked and worked as if it was the 80s and it fucking worked. I have to wonder why everything can't be booked that way, but I'm glad at least one feud is.