Cageside Seats GOAT Bracket

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 NotJayTabb

NotJayTabb
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:00 PM

Yeah, I agree that Becky is one of the best two women workers on the roster, probably just pipping Charlotte to top. I think she's been given less great big match opportunities than the other 3 horsewomen, but she's excelled each time she's been given the chance (vs Charlotte at RR, vs Banks at an early NXT Takeover). I also think her overall all round ability is why she's been put on Smackdown where the heel side of the roster are either still green (Carmella, Alexa) or tired acts (Natalya). She's a much better face than Charlotte and feels more likely to get a good match out of these girls than Sasha or Bayley.

#22 BrianB

BrianB
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:00 AM

they cancel the whole idea? strong no round 2.

#23 CapitalTTruth

CapitalTTruth
  • Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:31 AM

Misawa is going to lose to Angle today....

..... sigh

In all honestly, it has been relatively fun watching it unfold, but it is also a bit maddening. I think the takeaway - if there is one here - is how prominent the WWE's narrative is in how people justify their picks. The results have been and will continue to be predictably WWE-centric, no surprise there, but the company's talking points are coming up a lot more than I expected (maybe naively).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users