Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV - Election Week

fakeplastictrees

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the end of last night's show is a fine example of why SD has been so much better than Raw. On that show, their Survivor Series team was told they better produce or face a browbeating from Stephanie. On SD, you had Taker come out and say if they don't win they'd have to deal with him. Say what you will about Taker at this point in the game, but I'd take grizzled grandpa deadman with magic powers over overbearing stage mom in the role of "person the roster should be afraid of".

Plus it was nice to see King Booker make an appearance and that Edge rescued Daniel Bryan's old beard from the pound.

I like Miz winning, because it forces Bryan to rely on him to defend the title for SD.

My best idea is to have Miz cheat to beat Sami at the PPV, then have Sami's quest for a rematch blocked by the brand split, forcing him to get Steph to trade him to SD. I feel like that makes more sense than having Sami win but move to SD anyway because reasons, after they have hammered home that Sami win takes the title to Raw.

You know...I kind of don't want the cruisers on SD. SD is fine as it is.

I like Miz winning, because it forces Bryan to rely on him to defend the title for SD.

My best idea is to have Miz cheat to beat Sami at the PPV, then have Sami's quest for a rematch blocked by the brand split, forcing him to get Steph to trade him to SD. I feel like that makes more sense than having Sami win but move to SD anyway because reasons, after they have hammered home that Sami win takes the title to Raw.

You know...I kind of don't want the cruisers on SD. SD is fine as it is.

Personally, anything that will keep Michael Cole from doing play-by-play on Cruiserweight matches is golden by me. So I actually hope that Kalisto wins the title on Sunday.

yeah a lot of people didn't seem to like the Taker segment on SD but I thought it was fine. I don't think he should come back full time or anything but if he's a semi regular who works with AJ, Dean, or even Orton and the like I have no problem with it. Still a better show than Raw.

anyone see Total Divas? Lana seems like a way to nice down too Earth person to be involved in wrestling. Renee as well obviously. Rusev's proposal was hilarious!! Maryse just freaking tore into the Bellas. God damn.

Lana and Rusev seem like the best couple wrestling has seen in ages, but it's weird having her on the show. They can't keep up any pretense of it being a "reality" show with her pretending to be Russian, but it kills her wrestling gimmick dead even if she keeps pretending on Twitter she's just doing an American accent for the show (in between retweeting creepy obsessed fans).

Yeah I keep hearing people on other sites/shows go on about there not being any buzz for Takeover, and it puzzles me. On paper at least it's a solid show at least and the only match I'm not really super jazzed about is the women since I'm already kind of over the "Asuka vs the person with no chance to win" storyline.

I honestly had no idea there was a Takeover this week-end. I thought the next one was before Rumble. Oh damn yeah, I remember, Mickie James. Well, that alone is worth watching to me. Always enjoyed Mickie. Who is Nak facing ?

As far as SSeries. Yikes. Zero interest from me. Suplay City Lesnar vs banged-up-50-year-old-first-match-in-13-years Goldy to set up that awful program vs Shane at Mania. Damn.

Well, going with no expectation usually works better than the other way around, so maybe it'll be fun. Well, probably not.