Pro Wrestling Only

NXT TakeOver Toronto/WWE Survivor Series Weekend

Grimmas

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The song is more over than both the wrestlers. Tye doesn't have much charisma and is way too bland & boring. Crowd was hot for the opener, which is all you can ask for. I agree the match went too long.

I thought it was decent enough. Everything after the entrance was pretty inconsequential.

If they are going to do this stipulation in 2016, Ellering better be dropping a chain or foreign object to one of the guys at the end. Also it isn't helping that Paul isn't as pissed or scared as he should be to be in this cage.

He just looks like he dropped his glasses and is trying to find them.

If they are going to do this stipulation in 2016, Ellering better be dropping a chain or foreign object to one of the guys at the end. Also it isn't helping that Paul isn't as pissed or scared as he should be to be in this cage.

They could have emphasized more that he's been there before, shown some Last Battle of Atlanta clips and such.

And on cue, there's the chain!

I didn't think there was any possible way they could approach Brooklyn, which I had **** 3/4 and a top 3-4 MOTYC at worst, but my god they did. Also so different from Brooklyn, while taking advantage of the three falls, relying on callbacks to that match and milking every fucking possible hot tag and false finish without ever overdoing it.

Tag team wrestling!!

Will need a rewatch to confirm but once again that feels like ****3/4.

Part of me wants to see Scott Dawson in a singles setting. I want to know how he works quick TV matches and longer PPV mid-card title matches. But I also really don't want him to do anything other than be the best tag team wrestler in the world, which is what he is right now. Just an absolute treasure.

I love it when a wrestling match makes me mark out. It is so refreshing and so much damn fun.