Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/21 - 11/27

KawadaSmile

So, after last night's odd Survivor Series, there were moments that progressed some stories and raised some questions:

• How is JeriKO going to survive after Owens pretty much destroyed Jericho's most valuable possession, the list?
  • Is Zayn going to get a rematch after being screwed out of his championship win? Would that mean he's going to jump ship for good?
  • After losing to Goldberg in less than 90 seconds, what will Brock and Heyman do?
  • Who attacked Nikki?
  • Is Shane alive?
  • Did Orton finally gain Harper's trust? WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON?
  • Bayley vs Charlotte is also the main RAW women's feud now, so how will that play out?

As much as the show felt weird and downright bad to a lot of people, I think it did one thing right: instigated us to talk about it by giving us those points above - of course it could be argued that PPV should be the epilogue of storylines and not just another chapter, or even that many points might not be addressed at all this week, but I am actually very curious this time.

So, after last night's odd Survivor Series, there were moments that progressed some stories and raised some questions:

• How is JeriKO going to survive after Owens pretty much destroyed Jericho's most valuable possession, the list?
  • Is Zayn going to get a rematch after being screwed out of his championship win? Would that mean he's going to jump ship for good?
  • After losing to Goldberg in less than 90 seconds, what will Brock and Heyman do?
  • Who attacked Nikki?
  • Is Shane alive?
  • Did Orton finally gain Harper's trust? WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON?
  • Bayley vs Charlotte is also the main RAW women's feud now, so how will that play out?

As much as the show felt weird and downright bad to a lot of people, I think it did one thing right: instigated us to talk about it by giving us those points above - of course it could be argued that PPV should be the epilogue of storylines and not just another chapter, or even that many points might not be addressed at all this week, but I am actually very curious this time.

With the amount of PPVs that there are right now anyone arguing this is (not saying you are) pretty much defining "being stuck in the past." It hasn't been a relevant talking point since the days where the Big 4 were pretty much all you got and even THEN it wasn't like you'd totally wipe the slate clean after all of them.

Well, I'm at least interested to see where they go tonight. If Goldberg is on TV we'll probably get a good idea of what his next program is. Does Raw have a PPV between now and the Rumble? Any early favorites to win the Rumble?

It has Roadblock around a week before Christmas.

I would pick Cena to win the Rumble, actually. Gotta set up for that #16 at WM33.

It's amazing that Kenny is only thirty. Remember when he was supposed to be the second coming? His entire career was said and done before he could legally drink. You'd think he would have a long Indy resume but he hasn't really worked anywhere consistently. He has a second career ahead of him if he wants to stick with wrestling. I'm positive signing him to a contract has crossed their minds.

I only saw bits and pieces of the show. Why is Dana Brooke so bad at everything? Her acting is terrible even by the standards of terrible acting in wrestling.

Loss, over the years I have come to greatly respect you and your opinion. However, you are speaking about my future wife and the future mother of my children, and I'd ask you to show a bit more respect.