Pro Wrestling Only

WWF on Tour December 1984

LowBlowPodcast

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby The Brain Heenan in studio

Matches from Hamburg, PA – The Fieldhouse

The Briscoe Brothers defeated Johnny Rodz & Omar Atlas

-Jack and Jerry really look good this week. Heenan and Monsoon put them over as a team and talk about the big showdown with the Funks in Madison Square Garden. We see Jack and Jerry lock in a pair of figure four leg locks for the submissions.

*COMMERCIAL*

-Mean Gene putting over the big announcement of Hogan vs Bock and if Hogan will sign the contract for Loser Leaves for One Year! Gene also puts over the big tag team Texas Tornado tag match with the Briscoes and the Funks. Mean Gene also puts over the official signing of another title match as we will see a one on one contest between Randy Savage and Gino Hernandez for the Intercontinental Championship!

Gino Hernandez: Randy Savage… for too long have you had jealous eyes… not only for my title but my Woman. You walk around with that shy little Elizabeth when you would love to be arm in arm with a vivacious Woman and not to mention have some gold around your waist. Well Savage… I guess you begged and pleaded just enough… you got your shot in the bright lights of Madison Square Garden. The Brawl to End it All is what they are calling it. The biggest night in the history of wrestling and to cap it all off it is going to set the course for 1985 and brother… 1985 is going to be the year of Gino Hernandez. I have held this title for most of 1984 and I am going to continue to reign as champion into 1985, 1986 and beyond! You may have the name Savage… but I am going to show you what it takes to be a Savage champion!

Randy Savage: Ohhh Jealous Eyes is what they call it huh… Jealous eyes…. Gino Hernandez look at my eyes right now and tell me if there is any jealousy in there… these are eyes of a man who is possessed… possessed with ANGER and HOSTILITY! I will give you your due Gino… you have held that title for quite some time but now is my time… OHH YEAAAHHH Now is the time for Randy Savage to ascend to the top of the WWF and I am going to do that by driving my elbow right through your black heart! I am going to hoist that title up in one arm and Miss Elizabeth up in the other and OHHHH YEEEEAAAHHHHH!

*COMMERCIAL*

Randy Savage w/ Woman defeated Johnny Rivera

-We get to see more of the ANGER that Randy Savage puts forth here tonight when he beats the hell out of Rivera. Gorilla and Heenan wonder if Savage will be able to contain himself within the rules of the match to win the title. Heenan puts over how Gino is one of the best in the world and will put Savage down a peg or two where he belongs. Tonight though… Savage hits that flying elbow drop better than anyone and just destroys Rivera for the 1….2…3!!

*COMMERCIAL*

The Masked Superstar defeated Barry Horowitz

-Simple showcase for Masked Superstar who comes out looking good tonight. He hands Horowitz and finishes him with a cobra clutch slam for the 1…..2…..3!

*COMMERCIAL*

MAIN EVENT

The Killer Bees vs The Russians

-A fun 12-minute contest with the Bees doing some fun work with Ivan but they can’t touch Nikita. Nikita strength is just debilitating against the Bees who are just outmatched but they find a way to use their quicks to keep things in their favor for the time being. The big moment comes when Krusher Kruschev comes out and tries to interfere but here comes Sgt. Slaughter! Slaughter comes out and nails Krushev. We see Nikita come down and we’ve got a brawl in the aisle! Inside the ring we see the Bees get together and Ivan Koloff turns around to get a DOUBLE DROPKICK TO THE MUSH for the 1…2….3! THE KILLER BEES HAVE WON IT! Slaughter comes in the ring and celebrates with them as the crowd is going bonkers! Monsoon says history has been made and Heenan says this is a miscarriage of justice! Pure chaos as we finish off the program.

12/1

Oakland, CA – Coliseum

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

The Russians © defeated The Killer Bees

Tony Atlas & The Briscoe Brothers defeated John Studd, King Kong Bundy, & Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan

Sgt. Slaughter defeated The Masked Superstar

CAGE MATCH

Randy Savage & Tito Santana defeated Roddy Piper & Gino Hernandez

-Santana subbed for Snuka who was injured the night before.

I am really excited to see how your major angles play out.

Hogan vs Bockwinkle is awesome and I have no idea which way you are going with Japan and all.

Funks vs Briscos: Again awesome but so tough to figure out. The Briscos are aging out and Terry as a free agent means anything could happen here.

Gino vs Macho Man and through in the ladies..... could go either way.

This makes for MUST SEE TV. Great Work

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Matches from Hamburg, PA – The Fieldhouse

Gino Hernandez w/ Woman defeated Brady Boone

-Gino looks to be in the best shape of his life as Jesse Ventura talks about him being his favorite wrestler right now. He talks about how Savage may be jealous of Gino but they are 1a and 1b in his eyes. We see a nasty piledriver on Boone by Hernandez and then he gets up to the middle rope for a back elbow drop for the 1…2….3! Hernandez is on top of the world right now!

*COMMERCIAL*

Brutus Beefcake defeated Rick McGraw

-Simple showcase for Brutus who is trying to become relevant in the WWF. He is just not getting over with the fans even though he’s got a good look. Nothing special here.

*COMMERCIAL*

Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan defeated SD Jones

-Hercules looks bigger and more hairy than ever. Heenan has got him juiced to the gills and prepped to just rip Jones apart… which he does and then finishes him with the Full-Nelson for the submission!

*COMMERCIAL*

Haku & Tonga defeated Los Conquistadors

-Haku and Tonga are out once again and they are RAW but getting things going in the right direction. That Samoan Drop/Diving Headbutt gets another huge pop for the W this week!

*COMMERCIAL*

-Mean Gene runs down the card with regards to the Brawl to End it All. He talks about the IC Championship match with Hernandez and Savage. He puts over the Snuka vs Piper contest and the big Texas Tornado Tag Team match with the Briscoes and the Funks. He then spends time talking about the big championship match with Hulk Hogan and Nick Bockwinkel. He puts over how Bockwinkel changed the game and how it was Hogan’s choice to sign the contract as we hear from everyone involved.

Nick Bockwinkel: Oh Mr. Hogan… I am still waiting patiently for you to accept my offer. I don’t think you understand the gravity of this situation. I don’t think you know what you are getting yourself into. Hulk Hogan, I have beaten every major wrestling star in this sport, in this country and throughout the world. You are no different. I am the man who will put you down on December 30th and the man who will put you out of the WWF for good. This isn’t just about titles… this isn’t about careers… this is about RESPECT and Hogan… I am going to beat it out of you!

Hulk Hogan (Pacing back and forth): Well I guess you really know how to change the game there Nick Bockwinkel. You put it all on the line right here with this contract. I have sat and prayed and consulted my millions of Hulkamaniacs out there. All they continue to say is please Hulkster… don’t leave. Don’t lose to Nick Bockwinkel. We know you can beat him. Well I stand by the demandments of believing in yourself, saying your prayers, and eating your vitamins brother and I have had my dose this week. I have said my prayers… and I am going to BELIEVE IN MYSELF! I am signing this contract for every single Hulkamaniac out there. You believe in yourselves like I am. Nick Bockwinkel… A bully will not push me around. I will not be forced to do something I don’t feel like doing. What I feel like doing is walking into Madison Square Garden and beating you within an inch of your life and taking that so called championship you have and tossing it in the garbage and raising this one… the real… the true world championship in the air and WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOUUUUU!!!

12/2

Los Angeles, CA – Olympic Auditorium

Kevin Sullivan, The Barbarian, & Jake Roberts defeated The Guerreros

TAG TAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Russians © defeated Studdy & Bundy, Atlas & Slaughter, & The Killer Bees

CAGE MATCH

Randy Savage & Tito Santana defeated Roddy Piper & Gino Hernandez

-Santana subbed for Snuka who was injured the night before.

WWF on Tour 12/5 – 12/7

Utica, NY – Memorial Auditorium

Glen Falls, NY – Civic Center

Long Island, NY – Nassau Coliseum

Haku & Tonga defeated Sullivan & Barbarian

Jake Roberts defeated Brutus Beefcake

Tony Atlas defeated Masked Superstar

Studd, Bundy, & Hercules defeated The Guerreros

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage w/ Liz vs Gino Hernandez © w/ Woman went to a 30-minute draw

WWF on Tour 12/5 – 12/7

Oswego, NY – Laker Hall Gymnasium

White Plains, NY – Westchester Count Civic Center

Binghamton, NY – Broome County Arena

The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart defeated The Killer Bees

Sgt. Slaughter defeated Krusher Kruschev

Tito Santana defeated Bob Orton

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Briscoe Brothers defeated The Russians © via DQ

CAGE MATCH

Roddy Piper defeated Jimmy Snuka

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Matches from Brantford, Ontario, Canada – The Civic Centre

David Sammartino defeated Barry Horowitz

-The debut of the commissioner’s son here as David comes out to a slight ovation from the crowd. He has a decent enough look, but just doesn’t have the star power needed to be as big of a name as he needs. We see him finish off Horowitz with a big flying clothesline out of a 3-point stance for the 1…2…3!

*COMMERCIAL*

Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Brady Boone

Tony Atlas: Hercules… you big dummy… you got that Brain outside the ring and a faction of my body. Brother I heard you call me out and I am here to accept the challenge. I will do whatever it takes to shut you down and shut that Brain up!

*COMMERCIAL*

EVENT CENTER

7GtaTvg.jpg

Mean Gene: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the WWF Event Center, I am Gene Okerlund. We are less than a month away from the biggest event in the history of the WWF, I am of course talking about the Brawl to End it All and what a lineup it will be from the Mecca that is Madison Square Garden in downtown New York. Already signed for the event is going to be a match of monumental proportions with the World Heavyweight Championships of Hulk Hogan and Nick Bockwinkel on the line along with the loser having to leave the WWF for one year! Additionally we will see a Texas Tornado Tag Team Match with the Funk Brothers taking on the Briscoe Brothers. Also signed for this event will be a BATTLE OF THE GIANTS when the One Man Gang battles Andre the Giant. I am told that the ring will be specially reinforced for that contest. Our highlight contest this evening is the Intercontinental Championship contest in which Gino Hernandez with Woman in his corner will defend his title against Randy Savage with Elizabeth. Let’s hear from both men…

Gino Hernandez: Randy Savage, the world is waiting in the wings for me to just finish you off one more time… but this time it is going to be in front of a sold out Madison Square Garden crowd. The thing about it Savage is that it is about more than this title… you see I have got the title around my waist and Woman to my left but my right arm is free and on that arm I plan on taking Ms. Elizabeth and permanently planting her. It is almost like the sun and the moon, the ying and the yang… I am the man in the middle and beside me will be my beauties and it is my gold that will tie it all together!

Randy Savage: HERNANDEZ! I am going to tell you one last time… you don’t utter Miss Elizabeth’s name ever again! NEVER AGAIN! If I get my hands on your before the 30th of December in Madison Square Garden it won’t be soon enough. Like you said it isn’t about the title… it is about the safety of Miss Elizabeth and making you respect… if can’t give us respect… I will take it out of you…. If you say the words again… then I am going to come for you… and I won’t stop… you hear me… I WON’T STOP!

*COMMERCIAL*

Jack & Jerry Brisco defeated The Conquistadors

-A nice showcase for Jack and Jerry who continue to impress in their WWF run. The former champions put together a nice contest tonight and hit a sweet double suplex for the 1…2….3!

*COMMERCIAL*

MAIN EVENT

Randy Savage w/ Liz vs Bob Orton Jr.

-This is an interesting match up as we see Woman come out during the contest and start to cheer on Savage! We see Orton throw him outside the ring and he is shaken up and this gives Woman a chance to come over and check on him… Elizabeth is too shy to push her away as Woman looks at her with the most evil of looks. Heenan and Monsoon put this over in a big way as the crowd is shocked to see what happens. Woman backs off as Savage tells her to back up. Orton does a good job putting Savage over while Woman continues to make her presence known outside the ring. The final moments see Orton knee Savage in the back and he goes flying into the ropes. The referee is held back by Orton but then we see Woman come over and NAIL SAVAGE WITH HER PURSE! The referee calls for the bell as Orton continues to hammer down on Savage until officials come out and back him off. The last moments see Elizabeth checking on Randy while Woman looks on with a devilish look in her eyes!

12/8

Montreal, Quebec, Canada – Montreal Forum

FIRST ROUND

Roddy Piper & Bob Orton defeated The Wild Samoans

Jack & Jerry Briscoe defeated The Zambuie Express

Big John Studd & King Kong Bundy defeated Mad Dog Lefebvre & Richard Charland

Jimmy Snuka & Tito Santana vs The Barbarian & Jake Roberts

The Rougeaus vs Haku & Tonga

Krusher Kruschev & Nikita Koloff vs Hot Stuff Inc (Billy Robinson/Doug Somers)

The Hart Foundation defeated The Midnight Express

The Sheepherders vs The Caribbean Connection

SECOND ROUND

Jack & Jerry Briscoe defeated Roddy Piper & Bob Orton VIA DQ

Big John Studd & King Kong Bundy defeated Jimmy Snuka & Tito Santana VIA COUNT OUT

The Rougeaus defeated Krusher Kruschev & Nikita Koloff

The Hart Foundation defeated The Sheepherders

MAIN EVENT

Greg Valentine defeated Rick Martel – Valentine won via Count Out when Jimmy Hart was hiding underneath the ring and got a hold of Martel’s foot leading to him being counted out!

WWF Superstars

Matches from Brantford, Ontario, Canada – The Civic Centre

Haku & Tonga vs The Barbarian & Jake Roberts w/ Kevin Sullivan

-A fun opener here with about 8-solid minutes of action before we see Kevin Sullivan get involved. This leads to Big Fred Ottman coming out and cleaning house before we get the call for a six-man next week!

*COMMERCIAL*

The Killer Bees defeated Jose & Victor Rivera

-A good showcase for the Bees who continue to rise up the ranks. They defeated the champions a couple of weeks ago and are buzzing their way to a championship shot. Tonight they get a W with a big double dropkick on Jose for the 1…2…3!

*COMMERCIAL*

King Kong Bundy & Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan defeated The Youngbloods

-Jesse and Vince really put over the team of Bundy and Studd and how they will earn their shot at the world tag titles and how a match with the Russians will be historic. We see them just kill the Youngbloods with no problem for the 1…2…3 tonight.

*COMMERCIAL*

7GtaTvg.jpg

Event center w/ Gene

Mean Gene: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the WWF event center, I am Gene Okerlund. We are just weeks away from the Brawl to End it All and a night in which history will be made. On the card, three BIG title matches will be held along with some very special grudge matches. Looking up a down the card we will see Rowdy Roddy Piper taking on Jimmy Snuka in a match in which there will be no disqualifications and no count outs. We will also see a Texas Tornado tag team match in which the Funks, Dory and Terry will take on Jack and Jerry, the Briscoe Brothers. For the Intercontinental Championship, Gino Hernandez defends the title against Randy Macho Man Savage. How about this one… a battle of the giants… Andre the Giant taking on the One Man Gang! The Main Event, the one everyone has been talking about… a unification bout if you will between the WWF Champion and the self-proclaimed, Real World Champion as Hulk Hogan takes on Nick Bockwinkel and whoever wins gets both titles and whomever loses must leave the WWF for one year! The contract was changed by Bockwinkel and then agreed to by Hogan and the match is set… let’s hear from both men!

Nick Bockwinkel: Hook, line, and sinker! Hogan… I know I can beat you any day of the week and twice on Sunday… and it just so happens we will do battle on Sunday the 30th of December in the year 1984. You see the year 1984 has been very special for me. I rightfully proclaimed myself the REAL WORLD’S CHAMPION especially after you have been an imposter for months. In 1984, I plan on capping the year off conquering what many feel is the unconquerable. I am going to beat you Hulk Hogan right in the middle of the ring. I am going to put you down and I am going to be crowned, the undisputed, heavyweight champion of the world. Then to cap it all off… Hogan I am sending you packing for one year. For one full year, Hulk Hogan your face won’t be seen on WWF television, at a WWF event, or even on a new WWF t-shirt. Hulk Hogan I am going to put you down so low that you won’t be able to get out. I am going to end your legacy before it really begins and I am going to do it on the biggest stage of them all. Hulk Hogan, you took the hook, you took the line, and you took the sinker… it is now time that YOU pay homage to the ONE, TRUE, WORLD CHAMPION!

Hulk Hogan: Well you know something Nick Bockwinkel, you can come out here and make all the empty threats you want to brother, but there is one sure thing and that is that on Sunday the 30th of December, live in Madison Square Garden dude, you are going to be looking across the ring from the strongest force in the Universe. You see I know I am not just facing you but I am facing that stinking weasel Bobby Heenan and all the members of the Heenan Family. But what you don’t know Nick Bockwinkel, is you are not just facing me brother, you are facing the millions and millions of Hulkamaniacs all over the world that live, eat, and breathe Hulkamania. There is no doubt that it is the strongest force in the world and you are going to find that out front and center dude. I know you have gone through the laundry list of competitors. I know you have got the list of accolades. But Nick Bockwinkel, you don’t have the world’s heavyweight championship. You don’t have the 24 inch pythons. You don’t have the largest back in the world. And you don’t have the millions of Hulkamaniacs gasping at ever move you make, knowing that you are their source of power and energy. Well I am here to tell all those Hulkamaniacs that I get my power and my energy from them and the big guy in the sky and I have spent time saying my prayers, eating my vitamins, and training harder than I have ever trained before. This is going to be the Brawl to End it All Nick Bockwinkel and WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA ENDS YOUUUUU!!!!! ARRRGGGHH!

*COMMERCIAL*

Tito Santana vs The Masked Maniac

-Tito Santana comes out to a great ovation. He is one of the premiere athletes in the WWF upon his arrival and he shows off some world-class skills in the ring. We see him and the Maniac go for a couple of minutes before the flying forearm from Santana sets up the figure-four-leg-lock for the submission. Vince and Jesse put him over as a contender for any title and we see Santana work the crowd.

12/9

Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Maple Leaf Gardens

SEMI-FINALS

Big John Studd & King Kong Bundy defeated Jack & Jerry Briscoe

The Rougeaus defeated The Hart Foundation

Gino Hernandez w/ Woman © defeated Tony Atlas

BATTLE ROYAL

Andre the Giant won the BATTLE ROYAL last eliminating Hercules Hernandez with a huge clothesline over the top to the floor.

FINALS

The Rougeau Brothers defeated Big John Studd & King Kong Bundy to win the Tournament!

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Ivan Koloff

WWF on Tour 12/13 – 12/14

Springfield, MA - Civic Center

Landover, MD - Capital Centre

Big Fred Ottman defeated Kevin Sullivan

The Barbarian & Jake Roberts defeated Tonga & Haku

The One Man Gang defeated Brutus Beefcake

EIGHT MAN TAG

Hulk Hogan, Tony Atlas, & The Bulldogs defeated Nick Bockwinkel, John Studd, King Kong Bundy, & Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan

WWF on Tour 12/13 – 12/14

Holyoke, MA - Boys Club

Skowhegan, ME – Civic Center

The Hart Foundation defeated The Killer Bees

Sgt. Slaughter defeated Krusher Kruschev

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Russians © defeated The Brisco Brothers

SIX-MAN TAG

Jimmy Snuka, Randy Savage, & Tito Santana defeated Roddy Piper, Gino Hernandez, & Bob Orton

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Matches from St. Louis, MO – Kiel Auditorium

David Sammartino defeated Barry Horowitz

-The rise of David Sammartino will be written about in the annals of time but his time in the WWF may not be as highlighted. He has got some very basic kills and is able to show them off in the ring. He just isn’t getting the rub from his papa that he would hope. We see him finish things off with the bearhug for the submission and the victory.

*COMMERCIAL*

Jack & Jerry Briscoe defeated Victor Rivera & Johnny Rivera

-Jack and Jerry aren’t looking at spry as they once did. It is an interesting dynamic to see them in action but they know how to do it and get it done. A slick double suplex on Johnny Rivera spells the end for the 1…2….3!

*COMMERCIAL*

Big John Studd & King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Brady Boone & Johnny Rodz

-Studd and Bundy look about as dominant as ever. Heenan is absent as he’s down there managing but then he comes back up in the booth and just puts his men over in the biggest way. Boone and Rodz don’t have a chance as the AVALANCHE spells the end for the 1…2….3!

*COMMERCIAL*

EVENT CENTER

Mean Gene: Ladies and gentlemen welcome into the event center I am Gene Okerlund. We are just outside of two weeks away from the Brawl to End it All and the matches continue to heat up. Already signed for the event…

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPION vs REAL WORLD CHAMPION

Hulk Hogan © vs Nick Bockwinkel © w/ Bobby Heenan

Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth vs Gino Hernadez © w/ Woman

STREET FIGHT

Jimmy Snuka vs Roddy Piper

TEXAS TORNADO TAG

Jack & Jerry Briscoe vs Terry & Dory Funk

BATTLE OF THE GIANTS

Andre the Giant vs One Man Gang

Mean Gene: It is going to be an event of epic magnitude and there will be some careers that will be changed forever. We expect a tag team championship match up but I am told that Bobby Heenan has the contract for the Russians to take on King Kong Bundy & Big John Studd. I am one person who would love to see that contest. Another big contest will be the street fight between Roddy Piper and Jimmy Snuka. These two men have a complete hatred for one another and this will be the moment by which it will be ended. Let’s hear from Piper and Snuka…

Roddy Piper: Roddy Piper here, main event material and here I am stuck with that savage Jimmy Snuka. Snuka, you are about as goofy and idiotic as they come. Man you just don’t get it. You keep trying to hurt me and I keep coming back. I am going to keep coming back and keep coming back. I am going to take you to the streets Snuka and make you feel some pain you never felt before… it’s time to get ROWDY!

Jimmy Snuka: WHOOO WHOO! Roddy Piper… you want to call me dumb… you call me an idiot… these words mean nothing to me! Roddy Piper, we are going to clash brotha and I am going to unleash the Savage on the inside of me all over you. I am going to fly all over you brother and I am going to show you why I am the SUPERFLY!

Mean Gene: A fight is going to be had when those two get in the ring. Another big time contest is going to be the Intercontinental Championship match between champion Gino Hernandez and the challenger, Randy Savage. These two men have been at war throughout most of the summer but there hasn’t be a clear-cut winner… we hope at the Brawl to End it All it is the end. The special piece of this contest is going to be the role of the women outside the ring… Woman and Miss Elizabeth… let’s hear from Hernandez and Savage…

Gino Hernandez: Champion… that’s what they call me Savage. I am the champion… and I have been the champion for almost all of 1984 and brother I am going to jump into 1985 with this belt around my wait… with this Woman on my left and your woman… Miss Elizabeth on my right! There is not a damn thing you are going to be able to do about it brother. I am going to outclass you from the entrance to the ending bell. I have got an outfit that will make the men scream and make the women cream baby. You looking at the handsome half-breed and I have got the world in the palm of my hand… you are a simple ant in my world brother and I am laying the boot down!

Randy Savage: OHHH YEAAAAAHHHH! Gino Hernandez you come out here and talk and talk and talk… maybe someone needs to shut you up… maybe that someone is me huh? Ohhh yeaaahhh… you uttered the words once again after I told you not too but you did it… yeah… you did it didn’t you… well Gino Hernandez, come the 30th of December inside Madison Square Garden…. There will be no words…. No words… there will only be ME and YOU… DIG IT!

*COMMERCIAL*

MAIN EVENT

Tito Santana vs Omar Atlas

-Tito continues to be pushed high up the card as Bobby and Gorilla really put him over in a big way. After the match is over, out of nowhere the Hart Foundation come out and attack him… Jimmy Hart is calling all the shots while the crowd erupts to see Brutus Beefcake come out to help him! They fight off the Harts as Gorilla says we may get to see this one in a tag match next week!

12/15

Houston, Sam Houston Coliseum

Nick Bockwinkel w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Tito Santana

TEXAS DEATH MATCH

Andre the Giant defeated Stan Hansen- Bloody brawl!

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Russians © defeated The Brisco Brothers – Terry Funk & Dory Funk intereferred

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

2/3 FALLS

Hulk Hogan © defeated Masked Superstar

WWF Superstars

Matches from St. Louis, MO – Kiel Auditorium

The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart defeated the Youngbloods

-A nice showcase for the Harts as we hear Jesse put over how the Hart Foundation put down Tito last night and how they will be in a tag team match next week on Wrestling Challenge. Vince puts over Tito and Brutus and says that they have the makings of a great tag team. We get an inset interview from the two of them putting over the match next week.

*COMMERCIAL*

Jimmy Snuka defeated Jose Rivera

-Great showcase from Snuka who makes Rivera look like a turd before hitting the SUPERFLY! The inset interview from Piper let’s us know that he has got Snuka in his sights and before too long he is going to ground the SUPERFLY!

*COMMERCIAL*

Masked Superstar defeated SD Jones

-The Masked Superstar is one of the most dangerous men in professional wrestling and he continues to showcase that here week in and week out. Jesse and Vince say that he has got all the chance in the world to really climb up the ladder but just needs the right management. We see the Cobra Clutch Slam and the 1…2…3 and that’s all she wrote.

*COMMERCIAL*

EVENT CENTER

Mean Gene: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Event Center, I am Gene Okerlund. We are just two weeks away from this event that will change the WWF forever, it will truly be the Brawl to End it All! Let’s take a look at the card…

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPION vs REAL WORLD CHAMPION

Hulk Hogan © vs Nick Bockwinkel © w/ Bobby Heenan

Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth vs Gino Hernadez © w/ Woman

STREET FIGHT

Jimmy Snuka vs Roddy Piper

TEXAS TORNADO TAG

Jack & Jerry Briscoe vs Terry & Dory Funk

BATTLE OF THE GIANTS

Andre the Giant vs One Man Gang

Gene Okerlund: Yesterday on Wrestling Challenge we got a chance to hear from Savage and Hernandez and what a match that is going to be. Right now, we have words from the two men who will be going head to head for the Heavyweight Championship of the world!

Nick Bockwinkel: Can you feel it Hogan… tick tock… tick tock… that is the sound of your title reign coming to an end… and what an end it is going to be. Hogan they are going to write about my victory in the history books. They are going to mark it as the day that Hulkamania ended before it ever really began. Hogan, I am giving you a chance right now pal… walk away right now… walk away into the sunset and go live on Venice Beach where you belong…

Hulk Hogan: I don’t know if you can feel it Nick Bockwinkel… I don’t know if you can feel the rumble brother. The very foundations of the WWF are about to be rumbled dude. You are talking about a shake from the very depths of the creation of the WWF. I have taken the WWF on the biggest back in the world and picked up every Hulkamaniac with the biggest arms in the world and brother e are ready for a war… we are ready for the Brawl to End it All dude and WHATCHA GONNA DO ON DECEMBER THE 30TH LIVE IN MADISON SQUARE GARDEN WHEN HULK HOGAN AND THE MILLIONS OF HULKAMANIACS RUN WILD ON YOUUUUU!!!!

*COMMERCIAL*

MAIN EVENT

Big Fred Ottman, Haku, & Tonga vs The Barbarian, Jake Roberts, & Kevin Sullivan

-An interesting match up here as we see the entrances of Sullivan’s men but then Big Fred comes out and we see Haku and Tonga attack him from behind! Sullivan is leading the charge, as the match doesn’t even get underway! Barbarian, Haku, and Tonga are just destroying Ottman before Jake Roberts tries to intervene for a moment, as he doesn’t seem to have any of it. Sullivan orders him to finish off Ottman and he does when he grabs him for a DDT and then backs out of the ring. Sullivan is cheering along with his men as Ottman lay in the middle of the ring. What has just happened here?