Pro Wrestling Only

1985 Fresh Face Draft

LowBlowPodcast

Yes Tina is Ivory. I'm for sure going to keep going and draft a few more female workers. I believe Fenton has first go though so I'll wait on him. I like the name Ferarri, I think she's a good worker and she's good looking so if ever there was a "face" of the promotion for its women's division she'd be it :)

Can I get in on this, there is a few people there who worked in CMLL and they would be cool to have.

EDIT: or... Migeul Perez Jr. is left and undrafted, can I take him?

That should be fine. Just take Migeul

Yes!! A really nice undercard up and coming rudo to join the roster.

Reading the Observer's around 96/97 he had a tryout with WCW and they had supposedly loved him but there was some sort of issue on bringing him in. I think it had to do with the promoters in Mexico doing business with different people in the states and since they held the rights to their contracts the guys could only work where they said or face either legal challenges or simply be blackballed from working Mexico which is where most of their living still came from. Or something along those lines it was a few years ago I read it. Either way I never knew about the guy until Los Boricuas..