Pro Wrestling Only

[1980-08-08-Houston Wrestling] Chavo Guerrero vs Twin Devil #2

shoe

I liked this. I really enjoyed Twin Devil #2's offense as a counterpoint to Chavo's flash. #2 used rudo tactics throughout. His hair pull spot was one of the better ones I've seen. The monkey flips he took from Chavo got some series air on them. On top of it we got some twin magic with #1 coming in selling. I thought that was a nice touch. 2 1/2*

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [1980-08-08-Houston Wrestling] Chavo Guerrero vs Twin Devil #2
  • 4 years later...

1980-08-08
Houston Wrestling 
Chavo Guerrero vs Twin Devil #2
Sam Houston Coliseum, Houston, Texas, USA
Card
★★

Short and sweet. Chavo was impressive, coming out the gates with a nifty headscissor takedown. As the match wore on Twin Devil #1, hanging out at ringside, became enough of a nuisance that El Halcon had to come out to level the playing field. I didn’t think too much of either Twin Devil - they seemed pretty limited. However I loved the spot where they switched behind the referee’s back and he was none the wiser because they were twins. It was to no avail though as Chavo finished the new Devil with a Hurricanrana into a pin.