• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GOTNW

GOTNW

save all japan pro wrestling

• Members
  • 1906 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:10 AM

Since they actually have interesting angles and storylines that pay off and consistently entertaining matches and freak shows and everything that makes the fake fighting work.

#2 grizzlyedwin

grizzlyedwin

@flatxearth

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:17 AM

I agree. RIZIN is amazing.

Yumiko Hotta rope running at the start of her fight with Gabi Garcia was hilarious.

Speaking of, Gabi is fighting Shinobu Kandori on NYE who she was originally scheduled to fight last year, but Kandori had to pull out due to an injurt and Gabi ended up fighting Yumiko.

#3 With Coil

With Coil
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:55 AM

Gabi Garcia has a fan in me. She's a ridiculously roided up amazon who can barely fight. Just awesome. She was overweight by, like, 26 pounds or something.

#4 grizzlyedwin

grizzlyedwin

@flatxearth

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:24 PM

Yeah, Gabi missed weight by 26 lbs. I thought the entire thing was a work as Kandori stormed off the stage when Gabi weighed in, but Gabi kept tweeting photos smiling and shilling stuff and kept on tweeting she wasn't going to speak until a decision was made.

Then the fight got officially dropped and that entire fiasco in the ring occurred. Gabi said she missed weight because of her menstruation cycle and she other physical problems, so it seemed like a bad weight cut.

The NYE event was great though.

#5 aguakun

aguakun
  • Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:13 PM

Too many singles matches on their cards, it becomes monotonous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users