Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 01/02 - 01/08

KawadaSmile

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That opening segment was something else. Foley saying Jericho should be banned from ringside in a match Jericho is in, Owens and Jericho talking over each other and then Steph briefly breaking character and laughing at all of it. Then she makes matches we've seen countless times.

Raw is a mess right now after being pretty decent post split.

And now Im back to thinking Reigns is winning at the Rumble. Especially if he loses the US title tonight

Gallagher interacting with main roster people is something I really wasn't expecting, even more that it was the New Day.

Anderson/Cesaro was also a solid little match. Some segments are really really weird, like the Titus/New Day thing, and the subsequent Woods/Titus match.

It seems that there will be no Sasha/Nia this week, unless I missed something.

So he can have a new reason to go on a rampage next week. I'm hoping they book some cruiserweight 8 man tag and Braun comes out and tosses all 8 of them over the top rope.

Braun sold more for Sami in the LMS match than he did for that double spear. He didn't even dead sell it, he was down on one knee outside the ring afterwards not just totally laid out. Seemed like the idea was plant the seeds of a Roman/Braun title match & hint at Braun facing off against Goldberg in the Rumble match.

The crowd is starting to wane on The New Day. They are still over--but for the past 2-3 weeks I can start to hear the "New Day Sucks" getting louder and louder.

So much emphasis was put into the title record that they're now completely directionless now that it's over, which doesn't help. They need to go heel or push Big E as a singles.

Looks like the Mania title matches are Taker vs Cena and Braun vs Reigns, which means that they'll probably give Taker the Rumble win but it really should be Braun. We're now at the point where someone getting a strong push is refreshing to see, so I hope it continues.

The crowd is starting to wane on The New Day. They are still over--but for the past 2-3 weeks I can start to hear the "New Day Sucks" getting louder and louder.

So much emphasis was put into the title record that they're now completely directionless now that it's over, which doesn't help. They need to go heel or push Big E as a singles.

Looks like the Mania title matches are Taker vs Cena and Braun vs Reigns, which means that they'll probably give Taker the Rumble win but it really should be Braun. We're now at the point where someone getting a strong push is refreshing to see, so I hope it continues.

If Taker does win the Rumble t will come 10 years after he first won it. Yep we sure have made progress the last decade haven't we.

What's with all the Braun love on Twitter? I feel like it's some sort of inside joke I'm not in on. He's fine, but it's out of control on Twitter. I can't tell if people are trolling, joking or honestly think he's the next best thing. Maybe I'm just too old or out of the loop.

What's with all the Braun love on Twitter? I feel like it's some sort of inside joke I'm not in on. He's fine, but it's out of control on Twitter. I can't tell if people are trolling, joking or honestly think he's the next best thing. Maybe I'm just too old or out of the loop.

Part of it is definitely a backlash to the excessive pushes the former ROH dudes like Rollins & Owens have gotten.Their inability to actually deliver great main event matches despite being lauded as some of the best wrestlers in the world has definitely not done them any favors.

But despite that, what is not to like about Braun? He's very good in his role as the monster of Raw, he's been booked really well and he's clearly improved by working house shows since he debuted a year ago. He's got potential to wind up being what Big Show SHOULD have been in WWE since they've pretty much gotten Braun's booking right while they screwed up Big Show right from the start.