Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Hall of Fame 2017

SteveJRogers

I would much rather see The British Bulldogs inducted as a team, since they had more memorable matches. Davey Boy on his own didn't mean as much.

Which matches are you thinking of? Despite their good rep as a team I feel like I rarely hear specific matches mentioned. Maybe 'Mania 2? Whereas Davey has vs. Bret x2, vs. Owen, vs. HBK, Canadian Stampede, etc. I'm prepared to be wrong, just can't think of too many off the top of my head.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would much rather see The British Bulldogs inducted as a team, since they had more memorable matches. Davey Boy on his own didn't mean as much. That said, whether or not the WWE is on good terms with Billington would probably have a lot to do with them getting in.

I could see them not wanting to put Undertaker in next year either.

I'm not sure if you can be on any terms with Dynamite anymore considering the condition he's in.

The only way to induct Davey is as part of a broader 97 Hart Foundation. It lets Bret and Neidhart do a speech and lets them sneak Owen, Davey, and Pillman in without actually having to deal with the fact Owen, Davey, and Pillman all died in tragic ways.

The only way to induct Davey is as part of a broader 97 Hart Foundation. It lets Bret and Neidhart do a speech and lets them sneak Owen, Davey, and Pillman in without actually having to deal with the fact Owen, Davey, and Pillman all died in tragic ways.

That's pretty clever actually.

I'm ok with that but if we're inducing stables with short but hot runs, I really want to see the Dangerous Alliance in there.

You think they'd jump at that because it lets them highlight Austin again. I'm not convinced Vince has any idea what the Dangerous Alliance is though.

I'm ok with that but if we're inducing stables with short but hot runs, I really want to see the Dangerous Alliance in there.

I've have a feeling Eaton will be in with the Midnights soon, and I'd imagine Heyman stands between his own eventual induction. How many stables in history can claim 100% membership in any of the Wrestling Halls?

That's like '60s Packers/'60s Celtics/'70s Steeler level!

• 3 months later...