Pro Wrestling Only

Titans of Wrestling coming to an end

Thanks guys

Last ep will be a "b sides and rarities" type show. We've put together a playlist of matches from 79-82 that we never reviewed previously. All the classic characters will be represented: Dom, the Baron, Albano, Rodz, Garea, etc. I'm hoping it will be a fitting send off.

The decision was made to leave 83 untouched in case we ever make a comeback when we're old and have nothing better to do

Final ep will be recorded Saturday but won't drop for a couple weeks or so. I still need to record the last Stampede show and release it first, so technically there will be two more Titans episodes. Travis and I originally recorded our last Stampede show over a month ago but the audio vanished into the ether. It's taken me this long to get over the loss lol

Like most messages from Parv, it was sudden when he sent it over that he recorded a show with James that was being uploaded right then and there. I was in the hospital with my wife when she learned she was going to have to get her gallbladder removed. She was hysterical and I was freaking out at her freaking out. Parv and Crazy James soothed my soul that night. Two days later, I get another frantic message from Parv stating that Ricky Jackson, Shoe and Johnny Sorrow had messaged him wanting to come on. I never thought that motley crew would last. Thanks gents for proving me wrong.