Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-01-04-DDT-Tokyo Joshi Puroresu] Saki Akai vs Miyu Yamasita

rzombie1988

Saki Akai beat Miyu Yamashita with a bicycle kick. Man this was good. Akai is the newer version of Yumi Ohka and Yamashita reminds me of a young Chigusa. Both of these girls were really good here. This was all about the kicks and they had tons of nasty ones here. Akai's so lanky that the kicks look really good and Yamashita was really great as the fighting spirit underdog babyface. Akai is so good at working her gimmick and constantly knows how to use her cocky egoist queen persona and does a fabulous job with it. Absolutely loved this and this made the 90 minutes of crap before it almost worthwhile. Go see this match as while these girls do have a few years of wrestling in them, they are ready for WWE. Rating***3/4

Full review here: http://prowresblog.blogspot.com/2017/02/ddt-tokyo-joshi-puroresu-142017.html

• GSR changed the title to [2017-01-04-DDT-Tokyo Joshi Puroresu] Saki Akai vs Miyu Yamasita
  • 2 months later...

This is Saki Akai's first match as Saki-sama, which became a very funny gimmick later on. It's already entertaining here with Masa Takanashi as Martha, Saki's maid. He interferes a couple of times in this match, literally sweeping Miyu's feet off with a broom and stuff like that. It's an extremely trashy match but like I said, the gimmick is funny and they really lay into the kicks, so it's good enough for me.