Pro Wrestling Only

FREE AGENT WIRE

kevinmcfl

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We'll go with September 1st as the date to move forward with roster moves, and what becomes of the WCCW and UWF rosters, and etc... By then we should have some fresh, new threads thrown together for whoever wants to have control of them. It looks like Awesomemiz will be heading ups WCCW as it stands at the moment. Feel free to discuss among yourselves what you feel should be done with the UWF roster if it goes unclaimed. I encourage EVERYONE to discuss to have your voice heard in the decision.

Fresh faces draft is January 1st. And don't forget that on the UWF roster are the National Tag Team Champions, the Rock N' Roll Express. Therefore, I think we should proceed with that draft ASAP rather than wait at the same time than the Fresh Faces draft. Furthermore, there are many very good workers that could be helpful to all territories on that roster.

4 hours ago, awesomemiz said:

fair point for some reason i thought it was done before but didnt take effect till jan 1st

We have done it before like that when it was closer to the date... but between now and December there could be a lot of use with these guys for some rosters so we will have to adjust for that. I have some ideas to kick around right now that I am putting together for the group that should be posted this evening...