​20. Dirty Rhodes

21. Lanny Kean

​22. JR Hogg

​23. Jeff Sword

​24. Doug Vines

25. Phil Hickerson

​26. The Flame

​27. Tommy Wright

Need to take these names off the list when you get time Kevin.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugo Savinovich did not wrestle from the end of 1984 to 1991 and only had 4 more matches so he is on the retirement list. I have added the Mongolian Stomper to free agency.

I meant as a Manager Kevin, I sure he was managing around this time?

If this is ok with everybody, UWF will be adding Nanny Simpson (Toni Adams) to its roster in the spot opened by sending Jimmy Valiant to CCW. I understand that in the game Chris Adams is in the WWF and he was partly responsible for bringing her in to wrestling but she was actually working as a production assistant for Fritz in 1984 and that is where Chris and Toni met so it is in the realm of possibilities that someone else could have used her as a valet.

Let me know if this is a problem.

Smoky Mountain Wrestling would like to add Hiro Saito and The Cobra (George Takano) to their roster. Along with Lance Von Erih who will go under the name Ricky Vaughan.

Id also like to add Ron Wright as a manager, if no one is against that..

Sorry, man: George Takano is on the JWA roster. The "The Cobra" that's on the Free Agents list is (I assume) some other dude using that name.. Maybe Jimmy Kimble out of Memphis?

Hiro Saito is a great pick-up. He was the very last guy I cut from the JWA roster to make it to the limit.

Sorry, man: George Takano is on the JWA roster. The "The Cobra" that's on the Free Agents list is (I assume) some other dude using that name.. Maybe Jimmy Kimble out of Memphis?

Hiro Saito is a great pick-up. He was the very last guy I cut from the JWA roster to make it to the limit.

No probs dude, not that it matters greatly, but Ill bring in Tarzan Goto..

Need a foreign team that can go, so Saito and Goto will be more than capable of doing that...

Need a foreign team that can go, so Saito and Goto will be more than capable of doing that...

Oh, yeah. They'd make a great 80s-style foreign heel team. They both have that stocky build/shaggy beard look that suits that role so well.

Oh, yeah. They'd make a great 80s-style foreign heel team. They both have that stocky build/shaggy beard look that suits that role so well.

Hold fire on Tarzan Goto Kevin, gordi has loaned another dude to me...